We are starting ICSI....

Good Luck Sammy

:pray: :pray: It happens 1st time for you :hug: :hug:

Thanks for all your help and support i dont know what i would do without you all!!!!

I cant seem to get excited... maybe its cos i feel AF on her lovely way.... AGAIN! LOL.

Im sure i will more positive after Monday.... its going to be a long journey but i hope it will be worth it!

Im so going to need your help over the coming weeks!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Fab news hun will be thinking of you and reading you diary when you start the icsi
fingers crossed it works for you babe sending you lots and lots of luck and bags of baby dust :)
If you need to ask me anything when your taking your medication etc then just mail me
(( Hugs)) :) xxxx

We went for our appointment yesterday and we have to have all the tests again but the good news is that they will be done within 4 weeks.

Yesterday i had another ultrasound and the doctor checked my womb and tubes and said all looked great and I have plenty of follicles and ovaries look strong and well. She said i ovulated from my right side last time.

I had my CD1 bloods taken and they will test that. They have also taken 6 samples and will test for everything else while they are at it e.g. HIV, Chlamydia (already had all these tests once and they are clear) I go back on CD21 and have those bloods taken.

Allan has his second sperm analysis in 2 weeks and then we have another appointment on March 12th to meet up and discuss all the results which will be back by then!!! After that i guess we will start ICSI :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back