First icsi

What were the steroids for and how much weight did you gain if you don't mind me asking? I will need them for the killers cells and am a bit concerned.

Glad you are feeling positive at the moment. X

hi blue flower I was on 20mg prednisone split 10mg twice a day, they give them to reduce immunity to help prevent your body from rejecting the embryos, to be honest it's probably max half a stone but I've felt quite puffy and bloated with it all X

I think positive is the only way as when I think about it all it makes me so sad and we go through the whole "why us" scenarios X

hubby is out tonight so I'm slowly getting merry with prosecco and junk food!!! X

Oh don't cry. X So did you get the extra meds with IVF in response to your previous experiences?
Got some nice New Zealand Sauvignon and had a yummy curry! ��

I'm so sorry to hear your first cycle didn't work.
Really hoping for an early 2015 bfp for yourself and all the other lovely ladies.
Hope you have a wonderful stress free Christmas with hubby before your next round.
Sending huge hugs your way xx

qUOTE=Blueflower;4080281]Oh don't cry. X So did you get the extra meds with IVF in response to your previous experiences?
Got some nice New Zealand Sauvignon and had a yummy curry! ��[/QUOTE]

I had a little blub and felt better for it xx

no they didn't really say because I was also surprised, they didn'teven really have much to go oon as our new experience was pretty rubbish so we didn't start any treatment just went straight to private and , I think it is a standard for our clinic to prescribe that regime?

your vino and curry sounded lovely X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back