Finally my journey begins!

Eternity&ADay

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

This is my first post, I have been coming to read posts on here since July and think it's such a lovely site! I cannot believe how everything I feel about wanting a baby of my own, ttc and seeing other people pregnant or with their babies is what other people are feeling too. Before I found this site I thought I was so alone in how I was feeling and that it wasn't normal to feel the way that I do but thank god i've found somewhere with people that are going through the same thing as me!

I have been ttc since July of this year because my hubby is now ready. I have been ready for children for many years now and i'm finally able to ttc yey!Hope to share my journey with you all.

I wish you all baby dust!

Rebecca x

Hi Rebecca

Welcome to the forum!

I agree that it's good to know that people are going through the same things as you at the same time. I'd drive myself crazy if it wasn't for this forum!!

Good luck and babydust to you.

Roo xxx

Hi Rebecca and welcome!

I started the same month as you :) and was stalking the site before I started posting. Lol.

Wishing you lots of luck ttc.

Laura xx

:wave: Hi hun and welcome...
Yeah everyone on here is so lovley i couldn't ask for a better bunch of people :)
We are all here for eachother when we need to offload on someone.
I hope you enjoy TTC and PF xxx

welcome to the forum! you will find the journey is much easier when you are travelling with others in the same boat :)

xx

Hello there, it's great here, even the silliest worry is shared by others,which I find a great comfort!

Welcome to the forum, you'll love it here. Everyone is so lovely and are a great help when you are going through hard times. I'm still a newbie at the mo and have had lots of support from everyone already.:)

Hi Rebecca, welcome - I only joined last month - but beware its pretty addictive ;P

Bunny 82 - thank you and I completey agree with you, it is addictive, i've now got a new phone that lets me surf the net unlimited amounts so I spend pretty much all free time loitering around this site! x

Hi and welcome Rebecca & Buzby, i joined at the beginning at September and I was like you didnt realise so many other people are going through the same as me.

Everyone is really helpful and friendly and no matter what you ask someone will always have some good advice.

I also started TTC in July.

Baby Dust to all xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111