our journey to conceive

he drinks an average amount. but he did used to smoke pot before i met him and i persuaded him to give it up when we first got together and he hasnt touched it since. i think that could be something to do with it. im going to chat to my doctor tomorrow and see what we do next and if OH can do another test...then i've got to persuade him to do it

Found this on the net which may help. The one thing it doesn't say is that the samply needs to be at body temp, so under the armpit is perfect!

1. You will need to refrain from sexual intercourse for 3 days prior to supplying the sample.

2. Before you start to masturbate you will need to make sure that your hands and genitals are washed and rinsed thoroughly.

3. If your partner is going to assist in producing the sample then she should also wash her hands and rinse them with water thoroughly.

4. At this stage do not use any deodorants, cosmetics or perfumes as these can interfere with the test results.

5. The best time to produce the sample will be first thing in the morning.

6. You must make sure that you hand the sample into the clinic within 2 hours of production.

saw the dr friday..we gotta do another test this week. OH took it in this morning. (cuz im on we havent had sex for more than 3 days lol). they also gonna refer us to a fertility clinic

Hi Suzie, Glad you are getting another test done, I'm sure the result will be better x x x

Our app was meant to be on the 12th and they have now put us back to the 26th :wall: never mind gives me more time to hopefully concieve and not need there help.

Anyway fingers crossed for you hun x x x x x :hug: :hug: :hug:

yay! firstly dr made OH take another test and it came back normal :D :D :D :D BIG BIG thanks to the guys who kept telling me it would all be fine!
also, got a letter through yesterday we have been refered for fertility assessments at our local hospital, just have to make the appointment. yay!!! all is good.
im also feeling so much less stressed now, which i think will help ALOT

:cheer: That is fantastic news!! I am so glad that his count came back normal. Good luck x

yay! i have just booked my 'subfertility' appointment at the hospital for 14th april.
i dont actually know what subfertility is, if anyone wants to explain!
but yay we're making progress :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back