Newbie to this section

kanga86

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello to everyone in this ttc section. Although I have been on the site for 2 months I wasn't in ttc. Just wanted to introduce myself:

My name is Claire, I'm 25 trying to conceive my 1st baby. I have been with my oh for 9 years 4 months and engaged for 2 years. We were trying for 2 months when I got my first bfp, but sadly had a mmc, and think I mc naturally yesterday. I have a scan on Tuesday to check everything out.

I guess I can count yesterday as cd1? looking forward to being able to ttc again and want to start straight away so brought some opk's for the first time so I can track when I might ov, I know I could have bit of a wait.

Hope to join u on the crazy ttc journey :wave: xx

sorry to hear about your loss hun and wishing you lots of luck & baby dust!!!!!!!!!!! =)))

good luck, I will keep my fingers crossed for you x x x

Hi there, welcome to ttc. Sending you lots of baby dust. Hope the scan on Tuesday goes ok for you.

xx

Hi and welcome,

Sorry to for you loss, good luck ttc hun fx xx

Hey Kanga! Welcome to ttc section! Lots of lovely helpful ladies here!

Hey Kanga,

Sending you lots of :dust: I hope you're ok hun.

xxxx

Sorry to hear about your loss Kanga.
Welcome to TTC. Hope you get your bfp quickly!

Sending you lots of :dust: I hope you're ok hun.

xxxx

hey olive, i'm doing much better now, still wish i was with u all lovely ladies moving on to tri 2 (i should have been today), but slowly getting used to the idea of ttc again.

hopefully it won't take too long for my cycle to get back on track, only took 2 months before. so got my fx i will be back in tri 1 before xmas!! xx

Thank u everyone for ur lovely welcome :friends: and :dust: to u all too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back