ttc baby number 1

tiggy

Reaction score
Hi ladies

New to the site and new to ttc so wanted to say hello :)
Currently on third ttc cycle and just starting 2ww! Glad I now have someone to share my ttc journey with as it's been horrible trying to keep it to myself and not been able to tell anyone (oh and me decided to keep it to ourselves so there will be no pressure on us). Can't wait to share my journey with you all xx

Hiya :) You will find loads of support here. I'm not telling anyone either, and come here more often than i should! xx

Thank you! I have been following your posts for a while before I joined and you all seem so supportive! It's nice to have other ladies to share things with as my OH as lovely as he is gets bored of listening to me very quickly!! X

Hi and welcome to PF Tiggy :wave:

As im sure you have seen everyone is very friendly and helpful and always will offer you lots of support and advice.

Hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Hi, welcome and fx for a speedy BFP for you x

Hi Tiggy,

Welcome... I'm also TTC baby number one. This forum is great as everyone is so supportive when I'm feeling down and offering help and advice with my odd queries espaicllay when I think I'm slighltly insane!!

FX for a BFP!!

x x

Thanks for your replies and making me feel welcolm here

:wave:
welcome. I'm keeping ttc secret too but its lovely to have somewhere to come and ask all my stupid quesions and these girls never make you feel like an idiot (even though some of them know everything there is to know about ttc and pregnancy) which is really nice. I bet you'll become as addicted as I am.

Helloooo :wave:

I'm a secret TTC too. My mum would go mental and tell everyone. I'd rather keep it under wraps until I have some good news.

GL and fx for a speedy BFP :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Tiggy, we're TTC our first, just over half way through our 2WW in cycle 3 and we're keeping it a secret too. So in a very similar position to you guys.

Welcome to the forum and good luck for getting a quick BFP!

In a secret ttc'er too! TTC number one as well and am in my 2ww. This forum is great for learning, support, sharing and venting!
wishing you a speedy :bfp: xxxxxxx

In a secret ttc'er too! TTC number one as well and am in my 2ww. This forum is great for learning, support, sharing and venting!
wishing you a speedy :bfp: xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back