New to this site, but not new to TTC :)

LOL its best to keep them in the dark about most things! I tried to explain to my other half what the Luthal Phase was and he just looked totally confused....now he knows how I feel when he waffles about footie! ;) x

Can I ask what may be a really stupid question? How do u put the moon cup over ur cervix? Xxxx
Oh and welcome figure I'm a newbie too!
Xx

Thanks Emma!!

Pink and Kezzipea, Im also a bum in the air with a pillow underneath girl too! I feel so sorry for my OH!! Its pretty unattractive finishing the deed and sticking your legs up straight away!!

Mrs W84, mooncups are soft rubber. I believe you fold them in half, stick it up there and then unfold it again sliding it over your cervix!! Sexy isnt it!!! lol! xx

Lol i know. Hahahaha. We must look REALLY sexy!
Im like okkkkk u can sod off now....oh and pass me a book to read while u at it!

:whistle:
Teehee xxx

Ive got what I wanted from you, so bugger off until tomorrow night lol!! Poor men!! xx

Hi, welcum to the site, its great everyone is so friendly. I have been tring since may with no luck yet am on cd 19 and think i have ov yest or today so i think im in my 2ww but am unsure as cycles all over the place, i also put my legs up with a pillow underneath and have only just thought about it but it is always my hubbys one lol!!!

Fx for BFP for us all soon.

Michelle. x

Hi Michelle! We are at the same point in our cycles so hopefully we will get our BFPs in 2 weeks time! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back