New to this site, but not new to TTC :)

Figaro

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!!

I am new to this site. Ive been ttc since January this year and had a MMC at 12 weeks in April. Started ttc again straight away but have not been lucky so far :(. Since I started TTC I have been on a few conception forums but I find some of them a bit clicky. Thought I would see what you ladies are like and hopefully make some friends whilst waiting for that BFP!! x

hello and welcome

the girls on here are great.

i have also been ttc since jan and no luck. (sorry to hear you loss) hope you get your :bfp: real soon hun.

where are you in your cycle i have couple days to go till testing and ss driving me mad hehe,

x x x

Hey hun! Welcome, hope you get some good advice and tips on getting your healthy BFP :)

Everyone is really nice on here but if anyone is clicky just ignore and dont reply to it then hopefully they will just go away!

What methods are you using at the moment TTC? x

Hey hun! Welcome, hope you get some good advice and tips on getting your healthy BFP :)

Everyone is really nice on here but if anyone is clicky just ignore and dont reply to it then hopefully they will just go away!

What methods are you using at the moment TTC? x

Thanks for replying ladies!! Today is CD15 for me and I ovulate today so I am about to enter the dreaded 2WW!!! I have tried so many things to help TTC this year (OPKs, preseed, Soy Isoflavens), but this month we have gone back to basics! I am not testing, just dtd every few days!! I do have reflexology still as it really helps me relax and I get quite stressed anyway!! Pink, where in Essex are you? We recently moved from Colchester. Good luck to you ladies xx

Heyyyy hun

I had same problem finding a forum that WASNT clicky.
If anythin alot of them make u feel worse!

Only been member of this one since start of month but everyone really supportive and friendly.
So welcome to PF shug!!! :wave:

Peeplings are fab with advice or if u just want a gud moan! (as i do often) :)

Mucho love and baby dust
:dust:

Whats Soy Isoflavens? Romford/Brentwood are hun so not that far from Colchester ish :) x

Hi Kezzipea!

I found mumsnet the worst! Some of the women on there were sooooo rude!!

I like a good moan too! I like coming on these forums as it gives my OH a break!! lol

They are herbal tablets that can help regulate ovulation. I took them after my MMC as had long cycles and it shortened them. Should only take them for the first 5 days of your cycle though. I used to work in Brentwood :) xx

Yeh i went on that one they not very welcoming to new ppl and just ignore!

Gud thing bout this site, even if people havent got the answers they drop in and produce HUGS anyways...which is nice wen ur OH is being an ASS!! Lol.
(Or me just being a hormonal cow) :)

xxxx

LOL I used to work in Brenwood also.....about 8 years ago tho :)

Iv heard of Agnus Castus (might not be spelt like that) to help regulate cycles so im taking that but will have to look into the Soy ones if the AC dont work :)

Sorry to hear about your MC hun.x

Kezzipea, lol :)!

Pink, its very similar to AC. Hope you get your BFP before you have to try!!

Have you ladies heard of moon cups?? A few ladies on bounty got their BFPs using them so I might try them next month xx

Ive heard of them but i dont know much bout them??

xxxx

They are a menstrual cup which you put over your cervix when you have your AF instead of using tampons. Some ladies have used them after dtd to hold the swimmers in and its worked for them!! xx

mmmm could be worth looking into! :) I sometime put my legs up against the wall but find that by the time iv messed around trying to get them up there and putting a pillow and towel under by bum i might aswell of got up! So i just lay there still for at least 30 minutes and boss my OH around getting me drinks and food! LOL x

Good luck for your 2ww :dust:

All the ladies on here are lovely and supportive!

x

hahahah i do that too!

Quick quick turn around! Legs up!! Pillow under......oh crappppppp :)

xx

A few weeks ago my OH asked why I always use his pillow.....I was like "do i, havent noticed" LOL I put a towel on it tho and at the end of the day its his spermies..... :) x

SNAP!!!!

Lol.
(Cept my OH hasnt noticed yet :) )

Shhhhhhhh

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members