Feeling anxious

Oh no coz, gutted. Any sign of AF yet though? Xx

Boo! I hope you're ok? i hate seeing those negative tests! What dpo are you? It could be too early still. Fingers crossed.

Mel good luck x

Hi, there's no sign of af. Think she decided to be super cruel as getting a bfp this month would of been extra extra special. No surprise anniversary present for my hubby now. I'm 15dpo and cd31. I think if I was pregnant it would of shown. I love the idea if a shy bean but I'm not hopefull. Just have to wait for the witch and try again. Glad I've got you lot to go through this with, I'd be a mess otherwise xx

How's things with you? Any sign of the witch yet? X

Nope she's not here yet. I'm 13dpo so sure she will turn up bang on time tomorrow! Was debating on heading to Superdrug today but I've decided against it. Since I've been on clomid af has always turned up 13/14dpo so just gonna wait. If she's not here Friday I will go get a test as oh is off work too so I can do it with him. God I'd give anything for this to be my month, especially as one of my best mates got her BFP a week ago and she was on her first clomid cycle! I'm coming up to cycle 4, and losing hope! Xx

I hope she stays away, it would be awesome if you got a bfp this month x

Ah thanks ladies! I might go and get a pack of tests from tesco on my way to work this evening! Might save them to do in the morning. Feeling rather nervous this time tho! Just peed on an opk to cure my poas addiction to try hold off testing a bit longer haha! Xx

I'm out as of this morning, good luck Charlie hope the witch is staying away xx

Ohh sorry u got a bfn charlie ur not out till she arrives though xx

Same Charlie :-( expecting her now! When are you due again?

Sorry she got you coz :-( x x

Due today! Thought u were a few days behind me so maybe it's too early for u yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back