False pos on a FRER... is it possible?

JoD

Reaction score
Hey ladies, well I've been waiting since last mc for AF so I can start the pill... I've not given up on the idea of starting a family, just needed a break after 2 mc close together and it was a really tough desicion to make.

Well for the last couple of days I have had that 'pregnant feeling' as well as other symptoms. Going from ov pains I reckon I ov'd around 25th-26th so I'll be about 9-10 dpo

Did a frer this am, a second line has appeared although very faint - this is why I'm questioning the result? It appeared straight away and looks pink in colour to the eye. But its that faint that I'm questioning it? Although my body is telling me I am.

Anyone had false positives on a frer?

I'm not the best line spotter hun but if you post a pic some other ladies can help. I know the FRER gets a lot of good press on here, never heard anything bad about them really??

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh post a pic x give us all a wee ganderx

sent from my snazzy HTC

I'll try and attach a photo... the line looks stronger to the eye than it does on the pic, think its due to flash.

I will also test with a digi around 14dpo.

Don't get me wrong, if I am pg I will be over the moon but have mixed feelings about going through it all again so soon.

Last edited:
not worked, will try through photobucket

IMAG0255.jpg

I see a second line...xx

I can see it very faintly if I put my glasses on and really look.... :shock:

As you say maybe try a digi in a few days?

Best of luck

xxxxxxxxx

I see a second line too & don't hear of frer giving false positives. Fingers crossed for you xxxx

:pompom: mine was like that so if you tried another frer I think you'd have it confirmed then, Goodluck!xxx

thats defo another BFP hun! good luck. x

I zoomed in and seen it clear as day! Wooo hoo! Well jealous! Ha ha x x x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Thanks for looking, no more frers left but I'll buy a digi tomorrow to use thursday as i'll be around 11-12dpo then.

I'll let you all know x x

Ooh good luck with digi. My af due officially Thursday so that will be my official testing day too, been getting bfn's so far though.....but I've been well good today and resisted the urge to poas! Can't u just tell I'm so proud of this latest breakthrough lol

sent from my snazzy HTC

I see that too! Morning pee pee will sort you out. Lol, maybe save a jar of it for testing.

looks good to me congrats and hope all goes well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back