PIC- what you think????

sarahloususan

Reaction score
:wall2::wall2:...I know blue dye ones give false positives...Ive had 2 false positives from them recently...so why did I waste my money????

I was in Sainsburys and I NEEDED to test! They only have these and clear blue ones which are just as bad so I bought them...

...very faint line, came up immediately..the only thing that has me wondering is that the 'line' is as thick as the control, the 2 false positives I've had with these has been a thin pencil line... anyways...what you think???

I've had to play around with the contrast because it doesnt look very good on cam!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If what the image is showing came up immediately, then i'd say positive :)

I'm going to have a play around. Do you have the original?

Last edited:
Heebus jebus! You have a 6 month old baby at home?! I want mine really close together too :)

I know Im a glutton!! Hehe I decided I want to do it all in one sitting, Ive got a 6 year old so will be very weird, and it took so long for number 2 im not letting the grass grow!! x

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It harder to get anything to show on the blue ones lol

That said, it still looks positive to me - more testing required! :good:

Attachments

• HPT.jpg
    HPT.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 19
How long after peeing did that line appear hun? xx

thanks sams girl
wow louise great job! you've done this before havent you??? ive just came back from tesco...gonna test soon with their own brand! xx

think it was about 4 cos..not getting excited tho cus ive had a false pos on these before x

Cool, I used a sainsburys one last cycle and when I looked at it again after half an hour, I had an evap (look at pics in my 2ww thread). Don't want to dampen your excitement but I was massively disappointed. Hope it's your bfp xx

wow louise great job! you've done this before havent you???

Yep, i like playing with photoshop :)

You do have to be careful though because when i get a line to show up really strong like that, they don't look like evaps anymore even if they are - so you got to make sure you follow the instructions.

yes I remember..it must have felt rubbish. not supposed to be testing till friday but ive had this metal taste in my mouth all day i cant shift..only thing that made me buy them..i know theyre rubbish but once ive got something in my headb thats it.xx

It was rubbish, just got my hopes up too much, won't be doing that again xxx

hmmm, bfn for the tesco. ill pop up a snap of what i took after the ten mins, i can sorta see something but i think its nothing to be honest. ill pop up wat i did and original if you want to have another play louise xx

Can anyone see anything on the Tescos? Ive decided theres nothing!
The Sainsburys test you can use 4 days before period due, the Tesco one says day after your missed period. Clutching at straws??

Ive ordered cheapy midstream ones off ebay, they say they are sensitive 20mui, they look like the asda/morrisons ones to me! Waiting for the postie and hoping they arrive. If thats bfn then those Sains tests are truly evil...and I will never buy them ever again(ive said that before), however deperate to test I am!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back