pics of possible bfp

gemmap27

Reaction score
4plx5j4.jpg

This doesnt look much - its brighter than it looks and is the inside of a FRER - had to take it apart for the pic, but it is quite clear just faint.

I took it this afternoon. and it showed up after a minute.

Also This is the tesco test I took this morning. Again not a good pic - but there is a pink line and it showed up in 5 minutes

6ak2hp4.jpg

I have taken 2 FRER and one Tescos cheapie and all have faint lines - I am getting excited OH is worried we are jumping the gun - after the early MC last time! I am testing tomorrow with another FRER and if the line is darker I have a Clearblue digital on stand by!

:pray: :pray:

Definitely a positive to me! A line is a line no matter how faint. You are pretty early on...so just imagine in a couple of days time... I'd test again on sunday morning if I were you! Congrats!!! (oops...am I allowed to say that yet?) lol!!!

Good luck with testing again!
:hug:

I think I am 12DPO I think I am having a shorter cycle and think I ovd earlier than normal.
I have PCOS and most of my cycles have been 36 days but the last on e was 32 days. So I am just not sure...

I can see it a bit more in the top than bottom one. Looks promising! :cheer:

I am just so scared because its so early - Trying not to get too excited but its so difficult not to be!

I have been instructed by OH to take it easy over the weekend so I am lay on my sofa with the lap top and duvet and a stack of trashy gossip mags!

looks like we should all be doing this :cheer: :cheer: :D

Congratulations your defo preggers with a tesaco test as i have had positives with all of them.

really hope this is it for us!

This is our 12th month of trying too...

I am terrible for testing early
I dont know why I put myself through it!

if I had waited a week I would probably feel more confident about things!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back