Faint Line At 10DPO.....

do you think that if it is a bfp it will show up on CBD?? as the cheepies are 10mIU and its faint on them and they are ultra sensitive???

10 miu is one of the most highly sensitive tests there are and can pick up pg with as little as 5hcg. Thats what Ive used today and its a bfn.

Last edited:
i have just done another cheapie as you girls got me excited, and :) ...... i got another line which is stronger...its defo pink and i even showed my neighbour and she could see it... soo excited.. x
think this could be it! :) :) :)

Omg get yourself a cbd or first response. First response maybe better cos 25 mIU, CBD is 50 mIU......can you get new pic up?

Yay!!! Put the new pic up hun!!
Can't wait til the morning,be sure to fill us in before and after,and dont forget the piccie!! :)
xxx

Oh and ladies what does the 25mIU and 50 mIU mean??
Soz I'm new to all this :)
xx

2nqxq2p.jpg

33e4lro.jpg

qpgvg1.jpg

30wm8zr.jpg

Looks like a BFP to me hun. I'd wait a bit and try a brand test to confirm. :) x x

Congrats are in order hun, that is defo a pink line
Yay
xxxx

I definetly see a line hunny :yay: :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

testpf.jpg

inverted for you id take a branded test as that looks possitive to me :)

Ohh wow Kelly id DEFFO say that is a BFP!!!!
Congratulations hunni!!!
Xxx

Oh my goodness! I totally missed this thread - how exciting! Can't wait for your update with a cbd - they were definitely pink bfp lines! Congratulations xxxxxxxxx

YAY - I can finally see the pics! Its a BFP for sure - get a branded test to confirm!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Morning Ladies....

Well i did a CBD with FMU and another cheepie....

of5wdj.jpg

OMG - get yourself on the BFP announcements thread.......Come on give us a reason to :pompom::pompom::pompom: today!!

I knew you would get it confirmed on a digi today - well done honey!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back