Faces to TTC names

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Been as though we a few new ladies ttc, I thought it would be nice to start this thread again and put faces to our names.

Id start but im not sure, how to upload a pic on the computer, im normally on my iphone, so feel free to upload yours while I work it out :confused:x x

ooohh good idea M2A, i'm off to have a good look on my laptop for one!

Hope this works

HolidayinGranCanaria215.jpg

Last edited:
lovely pics ladies! your wee man is so cute M2A! :)

Great idea x as I'm at work I've only got a few on my phone but this 1 is me an hubby on honeymoon in Cuba sept 2010 x
c123842b-3138-45e1.jpg

aww lovely miss_wiggles! i'm still searching for a decent pic!

O.M.G m2a I looked for the old one we done of this today so I could bump it up for the newbies....wow so strange that u posted this on the same day!!!! Xxxx

Gorgeous family M2A! You all look so happy!

Ohh mrs_wigglez love that pic! Bet Cuba was amazing!

Aw, that's a gorgeous pic M2A! So lovely! :) I see what you mean about Adam looking like his Dad. :) x x

Aw, that's a gorgeous pic M2A! So lovely! :) I see what you mean about Adam looking like his Dad. :) x x

Hes the spit of him, sometimes I wonder whether hes mine because he doesnt look anything like me - then i remembered i laboured the cheeky monkey!
They are both my world :love: and that is one of my favourite pics of the three of us together.

ooohhh cant wait to see some more piccies :) x x

my pic has come out massive - stupid iphone!! thanx for all the nice comments!! ive got more pics at home on the pc but as im at work thats the best i could do!

Cuba was amazing!! 2wks of utter bliss x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back