My IUI journey!

Sorry chaz, happy birthday for tomorrow, have a lovely meal & drinks. Lotsa hugs, Kay xxx

so sad for you hon, but happy birthday and have fun

So sorry hun, big hugs to you xxx hope you have a nice birthday xxx

Ah chaz I logged on from my hols in Spain to check your thread. I am so sorry! It is your b day so go out and celebrate in style though and totally go for it. Sending you big hugs. Very proud of the way you have dealt with all this. Love gizzy cxx

Kirstymichelle - Im 99% sure its AF, far too much to be IB. Its more bloody now and beginning to get clotty (TMI) :(

My bestie has just delivered some gorgeous chocolate cake pops, a lindt bunny and a huge cuddle :) not gonna let the witch get me down today! xxxx

Ahh what a lovely mate you have there!:lol:

Happy birthday babe xx
Sorry it wasn't better news on ur bday xx

Enjoy ur day being spoilt xx :love: :love:

sorry she got you Chaz, she got me too.
And like you I had such high hopes for this month!!
Did have a cry to myself when she came, just all the disappointment i let myself in for.
#and all the trickery my mind and body played on me.
It felt so different, i had cramps at implantation timing, such sore boobs.
Onwards and upwards ehh?.....
Happy Birthday xxxxxxxx

Awwww Chaz I am so gutted for you :hugs:!!! I hope you manage to have a fab birthday and get absolutley trollied :party:

Bit late but happy birthday! The cowbag has started on me today too, grr, the clomid could not keep her away!

Hey Hunny just caught up on your thread really sorry to hear your news xxxx

Chaz have you made a decision about next month? I'm guessing from your signature that you are gonna go straight for another round? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back