Ewcm

kittyrooroo

Reaction score
I have no idea how to word this question!

How do you know if your ewcm is good enough?
Around ovulation, my cm does change, it goes from watery to being able to open my thumb and finger (slightly) and see it stretch, is that enough? How stretchy is super stretchy?

We've been ttc almost a year now and we don't use anything because I'd assumed my ewcm was good enough. Now though, I'm starting to wonder. I had this one off situation a few months ago where randomly one day towards the end of a tww I had what I can only describe as fanny snot, it came out on the tissue as I wiped and it was the longest thing I've seen in all my life! My hand came well away from the loo! Is this what I'm aiming to get around ovulation?

God, the things you ask complete strangers... :oops: xxxxxx

It took everything in my power not to burst out laughing in my office at the term fanny snot!! Still struggling, that is hilarious!

Anyway, I don't have the answer to your question as such but my ewcm isn't overly stretchy, probably stretches around 1cm and I did conceive in August with no use of lube etc xx

I don't really do "stretch tests" lol.. If it's watery or ewcm around the time of ovulation I just assume its time and we go for it.

One thing I can say is, when I used Oil of evening primrose I had even more ewcm and it stayed around for longer. So maybe that's something you'd like to look into taking? x

Just laughed out loud at Fanny Snot!

When I use EPO I get more EWCM but it can and has brought on early OV!

Xx

Just laughed out loud at Fanny Snot!

When I use EPO I get more EWCM but it can and has brought on early OV!

Xx

I don't think you can really know if it's good enough to be honest, but you can guess when it'll be more fertile which is when it's very stretchy and resembles egg whites hence EWCM. So clear, thick and stretchy all indicates fertile cervical fluid. I always thought that the day or two after I'd noticed EWCM would be the best times to BD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back