hmmm, ewcm lasting for a week??

Bexter

Reaction score
Hello, i had some ewcm last week so bd on those days and assumed i was ovulating.
But have just been to the bathroom and have seen some more of what i think is ewcm.

Can ewcm last a week??, am i still ovulating even on day 20??

Is this even ewcm?

Am very confused right now. :wall:

Hi Hon,
Were you on the magic meds this month? That may have contibuted. Or maybe your just feeling fruity :lol:
Don't worry and good luck
Becs

Hiya, yep was on the magic meds - i may have overdosed!!! :shock:

Should i bd tonight too?

Hey Becs - how was the Maldives?

i didnt ovualte till cd19 :wall: , maybe your having an extra long one loldo you do temps ? be good if you did youd be able to tell if you had or not !

hiya Gem

Most women have 2-4 days of EWCM at ovulation, however if you have been taking either Guaifenesin or Robitussin it may have extended both the quality and quantity of your normal EWCM. A week of EWCM isn't by any means abnormal.
EWCM that extends well beyond whats normal for you could be because of delayed ovulation/ peak day.

Make the most of it!

The Maldives was great thanks Bexter! Totally relaxed, it was so good to get away.

Sounds like the magic meds are working for you. Best to have too much than too little :wink:

Good luck for this month :D

I usually oved about day 18, but the month I took the magic medicine oved on day 23 (and got pregnant!). If you're not charting I'd keep going - tis the weekend after all!!
:D :lol: :D :lol:
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back