Is it sperm or EWCM? (TMI warning!)

ceebee

Reaction score
Hi guys - I always have issues distinguishing EWCM from sperm, especially after we've BDd the night before.

So, we bd-d before sleep last night and some of the sperm came out when I got up to go to the loo after. This morning while I was on the loo doing a number 2 (gave you the warning!) this string of stretchy stuff was hanging out my foof and wouldn't go until I wiped it away. Is that EWCM? If it was sperm, would it be that strong and stretchy? Any tips on how to distinguish the 2 would be great!

Thanks! Sorry about TMI, but you were warned :) xxx

Last edited:
It's definitely ewcm. Sperm doesn't stretch & it evaporates on tissue paper where ewcm doesn't really evaporate. Get bd'ing :) xx

:rofl: ceebee! i would saY EWCM and that website sounds like a bettter plan than my previous advise of sniffing it LOL

LMFAO - defo defo EWCM, I have had this before and have had to get the loo roll and kind of pull it out (tmi sorry) but when checked with the doc she said its perfectly normal OVCM!

Def ewcm! I have had that same thing happen to me with no bd'ing the night before. In fact it happened to me during this cycle! Also I try not to pee after bd'ing because I'm afraid of peeing my chances away. jmho.....

i pee cos i always have to pee after an orgasm! i can't help it, it makes me want to pee! But you pee out a different hole anyway so you'll be okay to pee babyfever lol

Jeez what a thread!

i would say it's definitely EWCM cos sperm and the stuff it comes with it just like a gloopy blob and not at all stretchy like mucus is lol.

Here's a questions too.........when you go toilet after BDing and the "waste" comes out, does yours "plop" into the toilet and all gather in a blobby ball on the bottom of the toilet pan? I was just wondering if my oh had heavy ejaculate?

i'm actually really blushing and laughing here!

liz xx

i pee cos i always have to pee after an orgasm! i can't help it, it makes me want to pee! But you pee out a different hole anyway so you'll be okay to pee babyfever lol

Jeez what a thread!

i would say it's definitely EWCM cos sperm and the stuff it comes with it just like a gloopy blob and not at all stretchy like mucus is lol.

Here's a questions too.........when you go toilet after BDing and the "waste" comes out, does yours "plop" into the toilet and all gather in a blobby ball on the bottom of the toilet pan? I was just wondering if my oh had heavy ejaculate?

i'm actually really blushing and laughing here!

liz xx

I cant help but pee after I O either. Im gonna get a softcup next cycle I think if nothing happens this cycle. This list of mine is getting bigger and bigger.

My thick CM has plopped before cause one time it was jelly like and aparantly this is a sign of OV? could have been that, although sometimes sperm can be quite thick.. I think I would google that one. A difference in a ladies CM tells you something, perhaps a difference in sperm does too ?!

lol googled it and apparently semen is denser than water so simple physics says it sinks lol

Thats so wierd I just logged in on here to ask the exact same question. You read my mind! (Not sure what that says about our minds!)

Lou x

So glad I put this thread up! Firstly a chuffed as it seems it was EWCM and secondly LMFAO!!! :rofl:And Liz, thinking about it, it the sperm does just plop to the bottom...

I always go for a wee after bd as it helps prevent infections - clears out the urethra or something - I haven't had cystitis since I started weeing after sex (touch wood!)

Thanks a lot girls - ov is coming - yay!! xxxxx

Love this thread, gross i know, but you know sperm goes really stringy in water and if its in the loo its goes sort of white and stringy (if you've ever given OH a helping hand in the bath you'll know what i mean!), that how i tell the difference, and the stretchyness cos sperm doesn't stretch.

lol googled it and apparently semen is denser than water so simple physics says it sinks lol
I agree it does come out a different "hole" but none the less it falls out while I pee. So I just prefer not to pee if I can hold it. But that's just me. Speaking of hole I can't seem stop checking my cervix! I find it quite interesting how it changes and shifts! Any one else become obsessed with their cervix?

I have just started checking my CP this cycle and I have noticed the last couple of days it's softer and more open - it's amazing really!! Still getting to grips with it tho' so time for an obession to develop lol! I've mostly been obsessed with checking for EWCM the past few days and that's probably why I was so suprised to see it hanging out of this morning!! xxx

ps - quite a lot of sperm falls out when I pee after bd too, but I keep my legs in the air beforehand, so hopefully the strong swimmers are well on their way up my cervix by then!! Good luck hon :) xx

I agree it does come out a different "hole" but none the less it falls out while I pee. So I just prefer not to pee if I can hold it. But that's just me. Speaking of hole I can't seem stop checking my cervix! I find it quite interesting how it changes and shifts! Any one else become obsessed with their cervix?

I'm completely obsessed with checking my CP and my CM! I just cant help myself, everytime I go toilet I have the urge to check! I'm a bit of a wierdo though!

Ahh thats great I thought I was the only one who was checking their cp all the time! At first I felt like a idiot because I had no clue what I was "looking" for but I've become quite the pro. the same goes for cm, poo or no poo I'm always on the look out for it.

this is the best thread I've read. on a par with the pee cup one. love this site!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back