ewcm

Amyrose

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm i had period like pains this morning ive just been to the loo and checked my cm (im obsessively doing this at the mo:whistle:) its ewcm and stretchy at first i thought because we :bd: it might be :sperm: (tmi :rofl:) my opks are not giving me a clear reading because of my mc. does anyone think i might be oving? I really hope so:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oh Ninja how amazing would it be! I have never been for happy about poking and prodding myself:rofl::rofl::rofl: hubby wont know what hit him when he gets home :bd::love::love:

I know my DH can't believe his luck since we started TTC. I was on the depo injection for years and lets just say since I got my cycle (and hormones) back I've definately been somewhat more interested.

Hey hun,

Im not really the best person to ask in relation to OPK's at the moment lol, but good luck anyway and I hope you catch the eggy!!

xxx

Hey hun,

Im not really the best person to ask in relation to OPK's at the moment lol, but good luck anyway and I hope you catch the eggy!!

xxx

Aw Lou bloody hell you must be going nuts :shock: i would be! I have been following your thread all day and shouting at the screen BE POSITIVE!!!!!!!! I really think your still in with a chance the fr you took apart you can defo see a faint line i really really wish you a :bfp: xxxxxx

If its stretchy I think your in with a chance, get on it! Lol x

Haha, we in month 10 n past couple of months we been enjoying baby making. He don't know what's hit him, poor bloke! Xx

i think its the best way to do it just enjoy xxxx

LMAO lol you probably are ovulating hun, but if not another chance for sexytime *eyebrow movement* :D xxx

Jelly i have just been p*****g myself laughing at you getting in trouble again jeeze how do you manage it your like a nag magnet lol

Amyrose loves sexytime hmmmmmmmmm just made me tingle:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Lol, I know it's really like getting to me now, I make innocent comments and people seem to take them the wrong way lol I think I just better shutup haha :D xx

Lol, I know it's really like getting to me now, I make innocent comments and people seem to take them the wrong way lol I think I just better shutup haha :D xx
But it is funny i love winding people up especially when i havent even tried hahaha

I found it quite amusing before lol but now it's becoming a drag just have to watch what I say I think lol :strangle: x

hahahaha i got your back i will whoop ass if they have a go lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back