• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evie updates!! **BABY IS HERE**

vixforever

Reaction score
Just to let you know I'm in hosp waters broke last night at 1am have been leaking nearly two days so to reduce risk of infection I'm being kept in and if nothing has happened by 4pm I'm being induced then.

Let the thread stalking commence! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exciting!! Evie was the very first lady to get her BFP when I first joined PF! And now she's having her Bubba and i've just started to cook mine!! :)

Good Luck Evie! :)

xxx

Good luck Evie xx

It's gonna be one hell of a birth story with her 5 weeks slow labour! Lol

Just had another examination and they said that my front waters are still intact - I was told this last night and told it was a high brake! They said I'm 2cm and they did a sweep and want me to have a scan now to see if my water is decreased or not there is a certain amount of fluid they are looking for apparently and if it's not what they are looking for ie too much they are just going to leave me now and not induce me! Even tho they told me they were going to! And said they haw broken last night! My bathroom floor was soaked my husband is like WTF!!! I'm sat here with all my baby stuff waiting... And no pains grrr nigt be leaving with no baby after all I'm so peed right now it's unbelievable! X

oh no, sorry Evie, your midwives sound more like witches

:hugs:

My husband has re arranged all his work and paternity and I have told every one and had to miss the first day of my course and my mum who lives 50+ miles away has arrange to come over this weekend urgh!!

Evie's temp is up and she still bets the idiots will send her home :(

Had my scan and they said there is no way a scan can tell me if my waters have gone anyway and she said yesterday there could have been 2x the amount of water there and I could have still had my waters go and there is apparently way too much water around the baby still! She said no wonder my scar is hurting me it's stretching it right out and I may now have gestational diabetes but a test at this stage us too late or a may have toxoplasmosis or two other infections!!! They won't affect the baby but they will be causing too much water production so now it's up to the doctors what they are doing so god knows!!

i dont get them.. she's there.. overdue.. in pain.. high bp.. just induce her and get LO out.. its not that much of a hard thing for them to decide... no wonder her bp is high.. i bet she's so stressed out x

if they talking about infection there is no way she is coming home without baby now.

it is taking too long, and now temp it is time for them to actually do their job, not pussyfoot around scratching their heads.

arrggghh so annoyed and upset for her, this is simply atrocious :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back