EllieBump is on her way...*updated pg 9*

just to say that i'm thinking of the three of you :hug:

Just read and caught up on things

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to you all

Thinking of you both and Elliebump :hug:

:wave:

Had some painkillers now and feeling a bit more human so thought i'd catch with you all :)

I have been having contractions all day but fortunately they're not doing anything much and I'm still not dilating :cheer:

Ellie is doing just fine and is kicking away happily... I wonder if she even knows anything is going on :think:

Thanks for all your lovely messages :hug:

every hour you can hold off ellie will be getting stronger hun, you're doing amazing!!! :hug: :hug:

lots of love to you and daddy xxx

hi Andeaaa :wave:
just saw this
wishing you all well and think of you hunny and JP
looking forward to pics of Ellebump
ol sarah :hug: :hug:

lots of luck and love to all three of you!!!

Im smiling, excited yet getting goose pimples reading this!

Hope all is going well, come on Ellie be as brave and strong as mummy!!!!

lots and lots and lots of love!!!! thinking of you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the updates-glad you are doing ok.
Thinking of you all!! :D
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck to you all :hug:

My little grandson was born at city hospital, he was poorly at birth, and went into scbu, where he was looked after brilliantly. I am sure they will do the same for you all :hug: :hug:

All the very best Andrea, have only just seen this!!!

You're in the best possibly place - looking forward to seeing pics of little Ellie, she sounds a real fighter and very determined!!! :hug:

We're still here :wave:

The pains I was having last night eased off and I managed to get some sleep. JP slept next to me sitting up on a chair, bless him.

Have started to feel uncomfortable again this morning so not sure if it's starting again but time will tell.

Last night the doctors decided that Ellie will have to be born by c-section as my placenta is still too low to risk a normal birth. This really upset me at first but now I don't mind as long as she is ok :)

The way things are going it might be a while before she is born as I'm still not dilating :cheer:

EllieBump is definately a little madam and as indecisive as her mummy :rotfl:

Awwwwwww bless her! As someone said before though-another day will just make her that little bit stronger and ready for the world.
good luck hun. xxxxx :D

The little monkey!!! :D

Glad you are all ok, and thanks for keeping us so updated!

Big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so glad to hear everythings ok hun :D
Ellebump you try and stay in there as long as you can
Andeaaa your fantastic 8)
love sarah :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members