Dysco and her chick

aww hun jus caught up on your journal xx ollie is scrummy jus wana give him massive cwtches xx :)

cant wait to see my lil man and have that cosy bond you have :) :)
hes growm soooo much going through those pics xx feels like yesterday you had him crazy how time flies xx

sent from my snazzy new Galaxy S3 xxx

Love him!!!!!!!!!! So cute he is :love:

Yeey for the 2 lbs. go you!!!!

Well done you for losing those pounds! :) Awww Ollie looks so sweet in his snuggly outfit xxx

Omg, Ollie has yet gone down in his own room in his beg cot. He looks way too tiny for it. So want him in with us. Oh well, will make morning cuddles more special. Bet I don't get much sleep tonight worrying and checking, even though we have the snuza and monitor on. Miss him already and he's only a coule if meters away!

:hug: he will be fine :hug: I feel so mean now that I put Amelie alone from the beginning! It felt so right back then. I am terrified now with the idea that I let a newborn sleep away from me :( I wasn't getting any sleep though with her near me (and actually mean at all..I wasn't able to even close my eyes :roll:)

Morning cuddles will be even more special now :hug: do you have a video camera? I wouldn't have survive without one as 3/4 of the times I was thinking she woke for a bottle she was actually sleeping and making noises in her sleep!

No we don't, wish we did now though! Have a feeling I won't get much sleep thus week! I just hope it pays off with better sleep for us all eventually! You around tomorrow morning? We could FaceTime? Xx

Yep I am :) I warn you though that Amelie is in a screaming from the top of her lungs phase so we have to catch one of her naps or she will wake Ollie.
We didn't have a video monitor until my parents came and brought us one and then realized how much easier it was with it. Just get a camera too it really worths the money.
Sent me a message tomorrow when you have time to face time to tell you how its going with us.

Fab will do. Eek Ollie is sleeping so well just niw, lets se of it continues! X

Oh, it must be so hard being away from him! We will have to move Harry before too long when he gets to big for his crib and not looking forward to it.... Hope you manage to get some sleep! xx

He's only next door and its working well I think. DH is getting more sleep, and we are working on stretching Ollie out between feeds! Not always successfully but getting there slowly. Regularly 2-3 4h periods at night which is getting more manageable!

Glad the sleeping arrangemnts are going well :) Harry is still feeding every 2 hours except at night when he can go 3 - 5 hours. Good luck with stretching feeds out... xx

I'm at the same stage with Jackson, HV says he's to go every 4 hours rather than 3 hours. At night he will happily wait 4 hours, during the day it's bang on 3 he's up ready for a feed lol.

xxxxx

He's adorable hun!

I'm dreading wen I have to put Ava in her own room, she is good at night tho, she sleeps between 3-5 hrs at night.

Xx

I'm at the same stage with Jackson, HV says he's to go every 4 hours rather than 3 hours. At night he will happily wait 4 hours, during the day it's bang on 3 he's up ready for a feed lol.

xxxxx

Take what hv days with a pinch of salt. I feed on demand and during the day that's between 2 and 4 hours, at night it's typically 3.5-4.5h. I can live with that. At night I try soothing and dummy before resorting to feeding to make sure he's hungry and to try and stretch it out. I do the same in the day but I'll happily fed regularly to get him to stock up for he night!

xxxxx

Take what hv days with a pinch of salt. I feed on demand and during the day that's between 2 and 4 hours, at night it's typically 3.5-4.5h. I can live with that. At night I try soothing and dummy before resorting to feeding to make sure he's hungry and to try and stretch it out. I do the same in the day but I'll happily fed regularly to get him to stock up for he night!

Well I think he's been over eating because he was in constant pain and was on 5oz every 3 hours nearly double of what he should be taking throughout the day but since I've cut him back a bit he seems settled a bit more. He was eatingn to soothe the pain, he's put on loads of weight aswell I'd be happy but it's hurting him eating so much I think xxxxx

Hey Dysco, just wanted to pop on and see how it is all going?

You seem to have settled into Mummyhood so well????

I took me about 5 weeks before I felt anywhere near 'competent' and even longer before I felt confident... I love it now though and James is a proper little character.

I am glad the BF'ing is going well. When we have number 2 I am going to try my hardest to get on with breastfeeding. I had a bit of a difficult experience (in many senses) but no regrets hey!!

So when are you planning number 2?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxxx

Number 2 is def being planned! :) loving mummyhood! It's tough, don't get me wrong, but I am finding it even more rewarding than I thought. Work and my career receding away :)

RM gld the feeding is improving! Nat you are an awesome mummy, I've had your footsteps to follow! Xx

Hey Emma :) Hope you and little Ollie are doing well? Glad you're loving being a mummy - I knew you'd be a natural xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back