Dysco and her chick

Amber some people suggest that if you want to get them to drop a feed you give them water instead of milk and they learn that it's not milk so stop bothering to wake. Ollie I think is transitioning between either feeds at 1,4,7 or 2 and 6 so he's nearly there to dropping a feed. I don't want to start giving him water just yet. He'll get there on his own I hope when he's really ready!

Hi dysco, glad he's getting better with going that bit longer.

I had to give jackson water but maily because he had reflux and kept wanting fed making thing just awful lol. But now I've noticed as the weeks go by he's definitely holding out now. Last night I got a 4h and 5h stretch out of him which is unusual. I don't know if its bath bottle bed routine that's helped ? But all of a sudden he's just goin a bit longer now. He still usually goes every 3h during the day though ? Which is odd lol. He knows I'm awake so he wants fed as much as lol xxx

Sound like its really going well rm, apart from the reflux, I hope that got better! We are get 4-5 h at night and he's moving to a 3 and half hour day routine now too which I'm hoping will reflect in longer nights as well!

Had a lovely South Wales December mummies meet yesterday with dani, klferrin and sarah85
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21362134931.216588.jpg

Ollie is spoilt for choice with all those lovely ladies hey??? :lol:

Awww so cute!

You look fab too Dysco

xxxxxxxx

Aw, loving the pics hon :) Look at big boy Ollie! Nat's right, you do look great too :) xxx

Sound like its really going well rm, apart from the reflux, I hope that got better! We are get 4-5 h at night and he's moving to a 3 and half hour day routine now too which I'm hoping will reflect in longer nights as well!

Had a lovely South Wales December mummies meet yesterday with dani, klferrin and sarah85
View attachment 33099

Yeah the reflux got so much better thanks, seems to have settled itself, his digestive system must be mature or nearly there he's nearly 8 weeks. He slept from 10 till 3.40 then till 8.30 yesterday - its like he's just changed overnight lol you'll one night just sleep for ages then jump and think why hasn't he woken ? That's what I was like because I wasn't expectin him to go so long!

Glad u all had good time meeting, I was in dec mummies, ended up being a jan mum but wales would hae been miles to travel, I'm from scotland lol! xxxxx

Love those pics :) Such wonderful expressions!! xxx

Hey lovely,

I've not been on for ages... I hope all is well and Ollie is still being a little angel for you and hubby :lol:

xxxxxxx

I haven't been around much, life is fab and busier than ever :). Ollie is a chunky 13 weeks weighing 6.7k or 14lb13 in old money :). He smiles so readily it's wonderful and we've had a few giggles now too but we have to work fur them. We have met the families, weekends away in Yorkshire and London. Knackering but fun, and a bit traumatic when we got stuck in nightmare m25 traffic 3 hrs in and he stated screaming for a feed! Queue me climbing into the back of the car feed him from a bottle of ebm, which worked for s hit but then he needed out if the car seat and finally breast feeding him in the back if the car finally getting to my folks after 4.5h in the car! The last few miles we didn't get above 10mph!

Anyway, 3 month jabs now out the way, he seems fine. He is strong, wanting to stand a lot so lives his jumperoo, and I'm loving watching him grow and learn!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363899343.316541.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363899364.891331.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363899403.048246.jpg

Wow hes grown loads he looks so grown up xx

Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

Oh I know that's what I thought!

He looks so big and grown up, still the same cute wee face but with added chub, how cute xxxxx

He is such a big boy now Dysco ??

I've loved every moment once James hit about 7 weeks? The newborn phase really shocked me but once you start to see your little baby come through it is so much easier.

I am glad you are so happy!

xxxxxx

That's great you're both doing so well hon :) can't believe Ollie is such a chunky monkey!! Being stuck in traffic with a baby though - what a nightmare!! Glad you're starting to get giggles now - they're the best!! :) xxx

I know you don't get on as much these days hun, I hope everything is going well with Ollie??

xxxxx

What a coincidence, just checked in! We are good thanks, just too busy to get on here much. Hope you and James are doing well, ollie is nearly sitting, smiling loads, and is generally a happy chap :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back