Dysco and her chick

Honestly girls I don't take it for granted, and having had just 48 hours of expressing and feeding I have so much respect for you girls who have done it for longer, we were so close to introducing formula. I take no credit for it, my body let me and Ollie has taken to it, mostly! You really shouldn't feel guilty about formula, you gave your lo's the best of what your body could give, colostrum and breast milk in the early days, what more can you ask? Xxx

Exactly!

Mummyhood is a minefield of feeling guilty about pretty much everything so I am not going to punish myself about a decision I made weeks ago (James is healthy and happy and importantly so am I)

xxxxx

Last edited:
Nawww it looks so perfect! Enjoy him! I wish Amelie was still so tiny :roll: today she let me cuddle her and that was even an achievement lol :love:

How is the puppy behaving with Ollie around?

The dog is ok, very interested, a bit jealous but more wanting to cosy up with Ollie and have the same cuddles! How us your pup doing? Xx

Completely ignored Amelie up to 12 weeks lol! After that she started notice her and to believe that she is maybe alive. No jealous at all and very behaved. She knows what Toys are hers and she doesn't touch Amelie's toys. No jealous at all either but if I put the baby on the floor she will go there and look at her and then look at me to see if I let her stay there or I tell her off lol (when coco is in playful mood I don't let her near the baby on the floor as she is still a puppy and can claw her at any moment...)
All in one I can't believe my great luck???? I think I wouldn't have better result even with a professional puppy trainer lol.

How cosy does that look, does ure doggy always lay by the fire?

I'm really hoping to bf my little girl but if I can't I'm not going to let myself get down over it, I know they say breast is best. But my best friend never bf & her little boy who is now 9 months is a very healthy little man, so I don't believe there is anything wrong with formula at all.

Xx

Amber there is nothing wrong with formula, once you can get to grips with it bf is just less hassle. Bf is optimal but formula is a great substitute. Tbh it's the early stuff in colostrum that can't be replicated. Good luck Hun x

hi dysco,
how are you doing?
how was your christmas with a new arrival?
what a chrissie pressie hey. xxx

It's so true what you say about your body letting you do it - if Harry hadn't taken to it so well or I'd had issues with my milk, I'm not sure I could've carried on. Expressing is just so difficult and exhausting too... We all have to do what's best for us and in the end it will be best for them :) xxx ps love the cosy fireside scene :) xx

hi dysco,
how are you doing?
how was your christmas with a new arrival?
what a chrissie pressie hey. xxx

Hi lovely,
it was great thanks, very cosy and quiet with DH and the little man. Its been more chaotic since then, luckily he slept through xmas dinner so we could enjoy it together, he's less willing to sleep on demand these days :) Hope things are going well with you xx

Hey you, how is it going?
Are we talking maybe the following days when you have a good day with Ollie??

Is he big enough for his star blanket yet? I think it's about that age that I started using mine with Amelie, I used to sleep her in there, she was loving it because it was quite like swaddling but without the restriction of her movements . Amelie outgrew hers 6 weeks ago :( i ordered the new size and can't wait for it to be here :love:

Oh and more pictures of ollie I need :love:

hi hun, yes a chat would be good, sometime tomorrow?
Funny you should should ask cos we just tried the star out and its perfect :) he looks so adorable in it!

pictures!!!!!! Sometime tomorrow would be perfect :) depends on Ollie :love:

Happy one month Birthday to Ollie!

Gosh, I can't believe it's been a month!

xxxxxxx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358704555.699365.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358704571.298852.jpg

I know, a whole month already! I can already see the time to returning to work disappearing!

We did a photo shoot yesterday, DH idea and Ollie wasn't that keen on it, requiring changing and feeding in the middle! We gave to wait for the photos but this is a snap of the printout we are choosing from :love:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358871382.722991.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358871397.005715.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358871423.756966.jpg

Just perfect!!!! He looks so calm :love:

How are you doing?

Omg! I need Ollie cuddles!!!!!

We don't mind babies sleeping instead of eating lol unless its during the day lol then shove a boob in his mouth regardless :p

How are of doing sweet girl?
Any plans for the weekend? Did you get any snow yet??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back