Baby won't sleep on his own - HELP PLEASE!!!!

He is still very young so it might take him a while to settle down but what we have done with Amber is in the day time she sleeps in her bouncer, and when she is awake she plays on her play gym. At night she is in her moses basket, if we need to get up to her we put the lamp on as its a dim light so she knows its not day time IYKWIM? We will feed her and then put her down whilst she is awake, at first she used to scream but as I knew there was nothing else she could possibly want I left her to cry (sounds cruel but it works) and she now gets herself off to sleep no problems. She now seems to know the difference between day and night. Day she is in her bouncer or play gym and used to noise, night she is in her basket, used to the dark or a dim light and us being quiet. She is now in a routine and sleeps from 3 until 11! Would prefer her to go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier but its a good start! Hope this had made sense, sorry if sounds a bit jibberish! This way has worked for us and it may or may not work for you but I hope it has been some help to you! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back