Due in September

Thanks so much for the lovely welcome everyone. My EDD is 25th September thanks for adding me to the list!
Lovely to hear scans are starting to happen! Oh gosh I just cannot wait to get my appointment letter through, currently 9+3, so a little while to wait yet! Such a nervous wait it really is, but all my symptons are still very much there! The nausea and tiredness still dragging me down! I usually eat really well and eat healthy meals but at the minute I CAN'T stomach anything remotely healthy which is really bothering me!! I couldn't be anywhere near our usual Sunday roast yesterday, I couldn't stand the sight or smell of the roast chicken, had to go upstairs until my husband had ate his and removed all trace of it from the kitchen! My body is just craving everything it shouldn't be, I made a healthy veg pasta dish tonight, as soon as it touched my mouth I had to run to the bathroom. My poor husband had to go to McDonalds for me because it is literally the only thing I can keep down, followed by a McFlurry! Sooooo bad and I feel soooo guilty!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get my usual appetite back!!
Hope everyone is keeping well! So excited to see more scan photos and hear all your updates!

This is me! My Sunday roast was mashed potato with gravy and a Yorkshire pudding. Couldn’t cope with meat or any sort of veg at all!

Well I have a surprise scan for you ladies! I ended up in the EPU this morning. I’ve been having trouble peeing and to cut a long story short my GP was useless and just sent me off to the EPU to get them to scan me and my bladder to see if my uterus was somehow causing the problem. They said he was talking nonsense and that everything is fine so we are none the wiser.
However one pesky little baby that wouldn’t sit the right way round was seen. They couldn’t get an accurate measurement as it was upside down but a rough one came out at 12 weeks when I should be 11+5 at the most so it’s just about right.

9211B169-7FE9-4508-97AD-70753DB7CCAE.jpeg

Hello little baby
Glad everything is ok with baby at least. Did they check ur urine for any kind off infection?

Hello little baby
Glad everything is ok with baby at least. Did they check ur urine for any kind off infection?
Yeah they sent some off for further tests but nothing immediately obvious on their initial tests. They wanted me to stay and have a consultant look at me but I needed to leave because my husband needed to get to work and was at home with the kids. They said they might be able to have a look at my appointment next Monday. Weird thing was that they did the scan with a full bladder then made me pee to see if I was retaining anything which was fine but when I wiped after the pee I got a glob or mucus with dry blood in it. The only real explanation is that prodding me with the scanner just dislodged something. They double checked baby after I did the wee and for any bleed but definitely None seen (the bleed from 6 week scan was gone)

Well I have a surprise scan for you ladies! I ended up in the EPU this morning. I’ve been having trouble peeing and to cut a long story short my GP was useless and just sent me off to the EPU to get them to scan me and my bladder to see if my uterus was somehow causing the problem. They said he was talking nonsense and that everything is fine so we are none the wiser.
However one pesky little baby that wouldn’t sit the right way round was seen. They couldn’t get an accurate measurement as it was upside down but a rough one came out at 12 weeks when I should be 11+5 at the most so it’s just about right.

View attachment 90223
Arrrrr your cute little bubba. Glad everything is okay xx

Sorry you've been having wee problems Rose, but nice to get a cheeky little scan in. Hello baby.

feeling terrible again today. DD is at nursery, so I'm still in my pjs. Was looking forward to a nice long, peaceful shower, having a proper pamper session, but I don't even have the energy for that. All I managed to do is watch trash tv and nap, and eat half a run of spaghetti hoops. I seem to be getting constant headaches as well. Worried that the nausea is limiting how much in drinking, so consciously trying to up my intake.

it's my birthday tomorrow but I'm feeling very sorry for myself. I'm suppose to be going to the beauticians, but that's just going to be me trying to hold in the nausea. I'm going to have to tell her in case it affects any treatments, or I vom!

@TTC no2 - have you started getting round ligament pain yet? I wasn’t sure what it was so googled it and I definitely have this. Its quite painful at times but I know it’s normal, will keep my eye on it though xx

Glad all went well with your scan Char.

Happy Birthday Amy.

lovely scan pic Rose and I hope all is ok.

I have got myself into a bit of a panic the last few days, which has not been helped that I haven’t felt as sick yesterday or today. So I have booked up a private scan for tomorrow at 11:30am, I will be 9+2 weeks. My last 2 pregnancies I have been able to find the heartbeat with my Doppler really easily from 9 weeks and I can’t find it at all this time. I know it’s still very early and I shouldn’t worry, but I am, hence the scan. I am so hoping all is ok in there!

Aww Kanga hope everything is ok, Dopplers are really not supposed to be used this early as they are so hard. I found a heartbeat at 9 weeks with one of my too but haven’t with this one and everything is fine!

I timed myself last night. Got up at 4am desperate to pee and nothing would happen. It took me 23 minutes to get it all out. I was so close to crying in frustration!

@TTC no2 - have you started getting round ligament pain yet? I wasn’t sure what it was so googled it and I definitely have this. Its quite painful at times but I know it’s normal, will keep my eye on it though xx
So sorry Char I didnt see any off the recent posts. I thought group was quiet and me on this morning checking for any updates.
Yes I'm def feeling them especially when I'm turning over in bed at night or if i cough.

Happy Birthday Amy hope ur having a lovely day:petal:

Kanga I found it so hard to find this baby over 10weeks. Finally found it when down middle off my pelvis region. Actually where my scar from section. Yestrday I couldn't find it. I had gone to pee not long before checking so I had to put pillow under my bum to tilt me abit. Was able to hear then.

Aww Kanga hope everything is ok, Dopplers are really not supposed to be used this early as they are so hard. I found a heartbeat at 9 weeks with one of my too but haven’t with this one and everything is fine!

I timed myself last night. Got up at 4am desperate to pee and nothing would happen. It took me 23 minutes to get it all out. I was so close to crying in frustration!

Rose that is awful. What is going on there? That's not right.. Its bit off a mystery isnt it. Are u going to go back to ur GP

Thank you Rose and TTCno2, I know deep down that I really shouldn’t worry about finding the heartbeat as baby is so small at the moment. It is so hard when I have found it easily in previous pregnancies. TTCno2 I’ve tried propping up my hips, full and empty bladder, all along my section scar too. It’s just not there at the moment. It is reassuring to hear that you have both struggled to find it even after finding it early. Fingers crossed the scan goes well.

Rose that sounds awful and so not right at all, can you see a different doctor?

@kanga86 - please don’t use the Doppler, this just causes so much worry and anxiety. It’s really not worth it.
i personally think those home Dopplers should be banned from pregnant women buying them, midwives are trained in finding the heartbeat, we aren’t xx

Rose that is awful. What is going on there? That's not right.. Its bit off a mystery isnt it. Are u going to go back to ur GP

well it’s annoyingly because if I could have stayed yesterday they would have got a maternity consultant to look at me but I just couldn’t stay. So we agreed that in scan day when I’m seeing the consultant anyway that we’ll see then if they check me out and if not they’ll refer me to urology. Unless it gets any worse before then in which case I can just go back to the EPU or A&E.

It really is a mystery though, I’ve never had anything like this in my life and I can’t believe it isn’t related to the pregnancy in some way.

Hey ladies, thanks for the birthday messages. I had a lazy day yesterday as DD was at nursery. Felt a lot better then I have done for ages, just the odd wave of nausea. Feeling a lot better today too. I seem to be feeling more sick when I'm worn out or hungry. hoping i might be turning a corner.

Hope all goes ok with the scan today Kanga. My midwife advised against dopplers due to things like this. I had to really talk myself out of getting one last time round. I just think they either led to worry or misplaced complacency. But each to their own.

Rose, that sounds really horrible. I hope they find out the problem and get it resolved.

So the scan went really well all is amazing with baby and got to see the amazing flickering heartbeat. I'm measuring 6 days ahead at 10+1 weeks and due date 24th Sept, just 3 days after my middle ones birthday lol

1.2.276.0.26.1.1.1.2.2020.90.41977.95540.46006272.jpg

So the scan went really well all is amazing with baby and got to see the amazing flickering heartbeat. I'm measuring 6 days ahead at 10+1 weeks and due date 24th Sept, just 3 days after my middle ones birthday lol

View attachment 90231
Brilliant news Kanga. Now please stay away from that Doppler. It causes more stress than it’s even worth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back