** Due in February 2018 **

Hey all scan went well I'm officially 12 weeks and 5 days due date moved to Valentine's Day so so happy xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_1417.jpg
    IMG_1417.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 26
Any guesses on gender... I have two boys so thinking a boy lol x

Awww fantastic news teacup! Great scan picture!!! Xxx that's so lovely that you're due on Valentine's Day! I'm going to guess boy too xxx

Bp is back down. Doctor is more than happy with progress so far.
Scan in 1 week eeeeeek

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back from my 12 week scan! Dates have moved and I'm now due 18th February..same day as my nephews birthday!! February sure is going to be an expensive month!!..baby was very fidgety and wouldn't hold still :lol:..roll on 16 weeks..this scan looks so much different to my son's! My son was on the left hand side and this baby is on the right..wonder if I will get my baby girl after all :D

efm9uh.jpg

Last edited:
So pretty!

Awww lovely photos! Back from my scan too xx was amazing! Very active baby with very long legs hahahaha . I've been moved forward 2days so now 12 weeks and 5 days and due on 16th Feb instead of 18th will see If I can figure out how to upload my pics xx

Beautiful scan SebbiesMum!!! Glad all went well!! Fingers crossed for a little girl!!

BabyRuth pleased your scan went well!! As zoey said click the go advanced and the paper clip.. if you're using your phone it may fail to upload.. if it fails just crop the picture and that should fix the issue x

Aww thanks guys it's not working! Haha I'm not very technical il try off laptop tomorrow! Xxx hope everyone is ok xx

12+1 today and my energy seems to be coming back. I'm still shattered but I'm finding I can do more and more each day before I'm too tired.

Along with the energy came the moody person I became for the majority of DDs pregnancy. I could quite happily stab someone 24/7 and everything irritates me.
So I'm angry cleaning. Hubby never does it right and I've been on rest for so long it looks like it's never been cleaned.
(Disclaimer: it probably doesn't but hormones. Tbf hubby works nights and has held everything else together too and DD has been a complete sweetheart)

13 weeks Today! Can't believe it's the last week in first trimester! Booking my 16 week scan for sometime next month!, so impatient I just want to know so i can go shopping :lol:

13 weeks Today! Can't believe it's the last week in first trimester! Booking my 16 week scan for sometime next month!, so impatient I just want to know so i can go shopping :lol:

13 weeks is trimester 2. Get yourself over to the other thread :lol:

X

Technically I think they class tri 1 as 0-13 weeks inclusive so you start tri 2 at the start of week 14...... I think xx

Today, DH told me I'm losing the shape of my waist. Almost cried.
Why are men so insensitive :strangle: I can't wait to have a proper belly so I look pregnant and not fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back