dtd lets see if it works

nmf1987

Reaction score
well even in this ridiculous heat me and oh finally dtd after all my hinting. pmsl

lets see if it works. its the only thing so far that hasn't been tried since being overdue.

fingers crossed. been having pains anyway so might set them off more.

pointless thread sorry. xxx

Me and oh dtd last night ( we have only done so a handful of times over last 9 months ) an I've told him he can be a lucky man over the next 3 weeks lol if it helps start labour why not! But it's pretty difficult with the belly right there!! :/

I havnt dtd since I fell pregnant lol he feels uncomfy n thinks he will hurt the baby haha even tho I tried convincing him nothing will happen lol

lol fingers crossed it will proper set things off for you! x

Yay - its really supposed to soften up the cervix so fingers crossed (not legs) lol
OMG I cant get enough sex now, better not make me start off early!!

lol. had bad back ache since and pains/tightenings in lower bump since. see if they progress.

they are bearable at the mo. xxx

Oh wow how exciting...you dirty bird :lol: Hope its started things for you! I'm sure you'll be glad if it does, as I'm sure you're well fed up of being overdue!

Is done nothing for me.hope you have better luck. I am literally dying in this London heat. :( x

I've been addicted to sex but I'm not aloud atm because I've got a kidney infection. It's too hot for me anyway, gonna have me a nice cool bath instead I think!! Hope it works for you xx

well had alot of stress today so pains are still there but have settled down. grrr.

not happy were really strong earlier. fingers crossed they get worse again tonight. xxx

Looks like you're gona have to DTD some more :rofl: Or get the police out again :lol:

Awk sorry to hear the pains have died down (and I mean that in a good way! doesn't sound right hoping that someone is in pain!). Here's hoping they pick up again. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back