Back from consultant appointment....

claireabell

Reaction score
Well had my appointment with the consultant and had the stretch n sweep which i didn't really think was very pleasant. Anyway there was a trainee midwife in with us as well so they asked if she could give me an internal...i agreed as i thought hey this might double my chances.... :lol: The midwife did the sweep and said I was 3 1/2- 4cm dilated which was what i was hoping to hear. Anyway then gave me a date to be induced if baby hasn't come along by him/herself....I've been told they would only let you go 10 days overdue now....But as my crappy hospital is fully booked I won't get induced til next Fri which will take me 14 days overdue....I was severely p***ed off, but then the midwife said she doesn't think I'll last the weekend...so fingers crossed.....have had a show and have got quite harsh pains, but bearable so am gonna see how I go over the next couple of days......fingers, toes and everything crossed..... :wink:

i have everything crossed for you claire :hug:

Go for a good walk if you are able. It might get things moving :D

Good luck babe, hope baby comes soon for you, I know how fed up yu are. And your hospital is rubbsish :wall:

good luck, got everything crossed for you hun!!!

sarahxxx

Good luck babe

I have everything crossed for u, really hope things happen ASAP :hug:

Iam so looking forward to finding out if ur baby is a girl or a boy :D

Thinking of ya hun remeber to let me know when it happens xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck claire :hug: hope all goes well for you and you have little one in your arms over the weekend xxx

How are you tpoday Claire? Feel like things are moving on? I hope so :hug:

that's good news hun, hopefully not long now xxx :dance: :dance: :dance:

keeley-paige is 2 weeks old :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111