happy due date to me!!!!!

nmf1987

Reaction score
not that it bloody means anything. been having so many pains etc and went to number 2 about 6 times yesterday and still nothing.

baby boy is being a little pickle.

i have told him that if he is very late and mummy misses the take that concert he is grounded until he is 10. these children must learn to do as there told. pmsl.

well fingers crossed will only be a few more days. seeing mw today and wish i could say im getting a sweep but no i have to wait until next week. getting to me abit as im so uncomfy and the pains are ridiculous in foof etc. might try a hint or 2. xxx

happy due date to hopefulmummy too. xxx

Happy due date nmf and hopeful xx

Happy due date and also to hopefulmummy too... U never know maybe she might surprise u and give u a sweep. Fingers crossed xxxx

HAPPY DUE DATE TO BOTH OF YOU! hope something happens for you and your not stuck getting fed up like me..

thanks all. think sweep will not be happening. gonna ask if there is anyway i can get an earlier one cos of pains etc ive been having. xxx

Thanks All. I feel like you nmf. A bit fed up and very achey. Getting random cramps. I said to my hubby last night it's like being back in tri 1 analysing every twinge and ,cramp! Here's hoping we both get going soon xxx

Happy due date

I don't think u will have long to wait hun,

On same as u on sweep front mw won't give me one till I'm a week over!! Then don't even check ur cervix round here to see if it's going in right direction x

hapy due date hope u have baba soon try lots sex hot curry long walk lol x

Happy Due Date Ladies! Hopefully things will start really soon for you both. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back