Dragon's cave... egg game thing

Urchin said:
ShineyHappyPeople said:
I don't think I get this game... but do need to refresh the dragon page or will the eggs just appear?

Abandonded ones appear every once in a while, the newly laid ones are there on the hour and half past the hour.

Hit refresh for a few minutes and you'll see a paragraph come up about abandoned eggs and "take one" next to it.

Are abandoned eggs not as good as fresh ones? :lol: cos they are more common

Abandoned ones need to hatch quicker or they die sooner *I think*

I can't have anymore than 4 url's in my signature so that will have to do me for now!

Should we all go through everyones post and click the eggs and that way we'll all hopefully get them hatched? :think:

How many clicks does it take to hatch?

Ive clicked everyones

Everytime I click on an egg my zonealarm doesn't allow me to view the page!!

"What happened?
ZoneAlarm has found that http://*******.com may be unsafe.
This website has been known to distribute spyware."

You people are very very sad....ooo what that in my signature :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Flame said:
My egg has a hole in?! :?

Q: My egg is cracking/has a big hole. Is it sick/did it run away?
A: That is perfectly normal. In fact, cracking is a good thing, as it is a sign that your egg is beginning to hatch. An egg with a crack or a hole on it doesn't mean it will hatch, but you're certainly on the right track! The only time a change in the egg's image indicates a problem is if the egg becomes split in half horizontally.

Both mine have got soft shells now :?

Urchin said:
Flame said:
My egg has a hole in?! :?

Q: My egg is cracking/has a big hole. Is it sick/did it run away?
A: That is perfectly normal. In fact, cracking is a good thing, as it is a sign that your egg is beginning to hatch. An egg with a crack or a hole on it doesn't mean it will hatch, but you're certainly on the right track! The only time a change in the egg's image indicates a problem is if the egg becomes split in half horizontally.

Both mine have got soft shells now :?

Oooh cool thanks :D

Squiglet said:
oooo why do the shells go soft?

Q: Why is my egg or hatchling sick?
A: Egg soft shell and hatchling sickness is caused by abnormal conditions in the egg. There are three causes of disease:

* Having too many views compared to unique views. If your egg or hatchling has over 10 times more views than unique views, then it will become sick.
* Having more clicks than unique views
* Getting too many views/unique views/clicks in a short period of time.

Removing the sickness is simply a matter of removing whatever conditions are causing it. For example, if your egg has more clicks than unique views, then in order to get rid of the disease, then you need to get enough unique views so that the number of clicks becomes lower than the number of unique views.

Oh i see so thats to stop you just clicking on your own egg several times...it has to be by diifferent people to get an individual view1

Flame it's telling me yours has been stolen :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back