Dp naughty step thread

Sorry ladies.

Just had a bleed. A proper bleed.

Ignore me

xxxxx

I am sorry hun :( Sending you a big virtual hug

Aww no Nat, I was so excited there. Hugs xx

Sorry but need to ask, what is DP? I'm still trying to catch up on the lingo :-/ sorry to hear about your bleed Carnat22 xx

So sorry nat :(

So those on the step with me how are we doing??

Knopk@ & Leesey i think!

Knopk@ & Leesey i think!

Dont think i am properly on it as still no periods here but just for fun. We wont be having dp once my periods restart. I think they wont for a while though as M still feeding at night

Knopk@ & Leesey i think!

Ive hopped over to ttc :)

2dpo today, even though I'm on CD29! Will test next Friday xx

Last edited:
I've just had a panic that if I am pregnant & this baby came early i could possibly have 2 under 1... holy shit!

Hi ladies just thought I'd say hello, I'm far too scared to DP lol. I got pregnant with my second while EBF and still no periods! Our first was only 4months. Good luck hope you all get results you want xxx

Ha ha I wish I was but think we're stopping at 3 but never say never!!!! I'll have to relive the excitement through you babybee!!!!!! Xxx

I'll be secretly hoping for your surprise bfp when I get mine!!!xxx

Hi ladies!
Oh and my sex life has upped the past week or so and I find myself sitting on the naughty step.
We dtd cd12, cd15 and cd16 with a positive on an opk on cd 17 and cd18! (I use opks to stay away from oh)

Pooping my pants at the possibility of a bfp but I'm not sure so here's to a tww. Going on previous cycles I will be due to test around end of next week!

x

Eeeek mrsw!!! Am I terrible for willing you to have a bfp? :p I am also incredibly jealous of your sex life! I cannot remember the last time OH and I even kissed, let alone had sex!! xx

Eeeek mrsw!!! Am I terrible for willing you to have a bfp? :p I am also incredibly jealous of your sex life! I cannot remember the last time OH and I even kissed, let alone had sex!! xx

:lol: it has taken over a year to get to a point where our sex life is back to normal. Before we were going a month or 2 without any!!! :wall2:
I'm doubtful of a bfp BUT there is always a chance right? :whistle:

Just seen your ticker..20 weeks already!? Eek..going quickly for you. x

Ooo I dunno, sex on CD 16 with positive OPK the day after looks pretty good to me :p haha.

Yeah can't believe it how fast its gone! I forget I'm pregnant most of the time because I am so busy with A! Got my scan on Friday though so looking forward to that :D xx

Are you finding out gender Miss Y ??

I am sure all will be OK mrsw, whatever happens!

I am staying well away from sex after recent events, even though I am now more broody than ever :shock:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back