Dp naughty step thread

Woke this morning with spotting so it looks like af is on her way, right on time. Not sure how to feel :roll:

me and oh are going to have a proper talk and decide when to ttc.

How is it going linxminx? looks like you are the last one standing LOL

No pressure then lol.
Af due monday. Iv had headache for days (deff due to stress alot going on)
My nipples are sore but iv had this before af before
Im more thirsty but could have been my body catching up from bug i had other day
Iv felt cervix as i normally have some blood stained mucus and its there so af will arrive right on time im afraid girls lol!! :| im not testing so ill know on monday when af rears her ugly head x x

We had danger pokes last night :/!!! Totally not expecting anything but you never know!!!

Still no AF!!

So annoying after almost a year (well about 9 months) of 27/28 day cycles that I am now having longer cycles.

xxxx

Nah, I've never had a shy one even with my miscarriages!

I reckon its just my body playing silly beggars.

I am sure AF will be here soon

xxxx

My cycles were a bit irregular after A but I had 2 which were 25 days and then the next one was longer! It was day 36 I finally got a BFP!xx

My cycles were a bit irregular after A but I had 2 which were 25 days and then the next one was longer! It was day 36 I finally got a BFP!xx

I just don't know what to think??

Another bfn, I've been using cheapies though (apart from a frer on Friday). I am sure I was 13/14 dpo Friday. Could possibly have been 12dpo but even so a frer would have shown up.

So annoyed with my stupid body!!!

I've never had a cycle longer than 31 days in my life and today is CD31!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:

I just don't know what to think??

Another bfn, I've been using cheapies though (apart from a frer on Friday). I am sure I was 13/14 dpo Friday. Could possibly have been 12dpo but even so a frer would have shown up.

So annoyed with my stupid body!!!

I've never had a cycle longer than 31 days in my life and today is CD31!

xxxxxxx

Hmmm whats going on nat?
If you get to 35 days go to the docs and see what they say. You know I'm secretly hoping for a bfp don't you? Even if you're not :rofl: xx

Yep I'll go Dr's if AF hasn't arrived by Thurs / Fri.

(although it's James' Birthday Thursday)

I don't mind either way, just wanted to know as another installment for our holiday is due tomorrow.

xxxxxxx

Yep I'll go Dr's if AF hasn't arrived by Thurs / Fri.

(although it's James' Birthday Thursday)

I don't mind either way, just wanted to know as another installment for our holiday is due tomorrow.

xxxxxxx

Remember Nat, although I used to catch easily too, the one that stuck was the one that I didn't get a bfp til I was 5 weeks gone!

Never know, but I think even if it's shown you how broody you actually are then it's maybe been worth it? xx

oops. Well I think I am fine as I am still BFing with no periods

:wave: Hello, I'm in here tonight, first time ever on the naughty step. I didn't think I was being too naughty since I'm on CD20, but did an opk... big fat dark line! Totally unexpected but yay!

Last edited:
Af arrived sunday ... no more dp for me lol.. carnat ur af has well and truly gone awol lol good luck and i hope james has a brill bday x x

Uh oh looks like i belong here! Still bfing but only 3 times a day now so who knows! Did get a faint line on an opk this morning so i guess it depends on how long the spermys can stay alive for! I think im cd 12 & normally ovulate on cd 15 so we will see!!

:wall2: :wall2: :wall2:

Still no AF...

Driving me crackers!

Ordered some frer's last week and some digi's on Sat and none have turned up so I've not tested since Sun

xxxxx

Last edited:
:wall2: :wall2: :wall2:

Still no AF...

Driving me crackers!

Ordered some frer's last week and some digi's on Sat and none have turned up so I've not tested since Sun

xxxxx

How late is it now nat? Must be driving you crazy not knowing!

My digi's did arrive today and I did one.. I finally have an answer and suffice to say I am no longer on the naughty step. I am far, far too naughty for the naughty step !!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Woweee just seen your announcement! Congratulations.....I hope its a sticky for you! Xxxx

OMG?!??!?! what have I missed

*runs to BFP section*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back