Dp naughty step thread

I did an OPK earlier. Nowt. But I never got a + OPK with James so that doesn't mean a lot lol.

Just not feeling it???

If I am not though I'll get all worried and stressed because I've had two DP's so does it mean I am going to struggle when we do try?

I can't win!

xxxxxxxxx

I did an OPK earlier. Nowt. But I never got a + OPK with James so that doesn't mean a lot lol.

Just not feeling it???

If I am not though I'll get all worried and stressed because I've had two DP's so does it mean I am going to struggle when we do try?

I can't win!

xxxxxxxxx

Just remember its only a 25% chance when you do everything right .. that being said, I'm on my 3rd cycle and getting awfy impatient now!

'Tis true.

We always caught quite easily though??

We'll see. I know myself too well and I know if I'm not then I am going to start to worry.

Although I think this is finally helping me make my mind up and there is no way we're waiting to TTC for a few more years. Six months max...

xxxxxxxx

I agree with tweety, 2 dp's is not much in the grand scheme of things so dont start to worry just yet. If you have always got pregnant easily before there is no reason to think that has changed? Besides, you still could be...:lol:

Im 9dpo today and nothing to report... thought my boobs may have hurt a tad yesterday but seem ok today.

but my god i had the mother of all stomach bugs yesterday i couldnt move without being sick!! it was awful i had to look after my daughter too which was so hard bless her... between being sick, :sick: washing my hands and bleaching everything id touched in betweeen she may as well looked after herself!! :( :baby:

i do feel a lot better today although my tummy is still tender and im still scared to eat much lol!!

good luck with testing carnatt and sunnysue :) i wont be testing at all unless af is a few days late :// :shock:

Sorry to hear you were unwell linxminx :hugs: glad to hear you are feeling a little better today.

I dont know how you ladies hold off testing, i can barely wait until friday :shock: i am starting to feel a bit crampy which is normal for me a couple of days before af arrives so dont think i will need to test :roll:

Good luck linxminx and carnat x

I may do a cheapie in the next few days.

I am CD27 and normally I spot by now?

I feel totally not preggers though.

Also I tend to wake about 3-4ish for a wee so will have to hold FMU in as long as possible as we get up at 6!

xxxxxxx

ooo looking good, i didnt feel preg till ii was 14 dpo with lacie!!

No AF but bfn on a FRER this morning.

So just waiting for period now.

Am relieved but disappointed too. I am much more broody than I thought.

We'll TTC proper May / June 2014 so not that far away.

xxxxxxx

Sorry to hear that carnat.

May is not far away at all, at least you can go on your holiday now?

Af due tomorrow, i feel crampy so think she will be here on time. I get what you mean about being disappointed, we'll see...

I guess I shouldve posted in here 2 weeks ago lol

sorry for bfn on frer carnat... it will soon be may and time to ttc :) as for me i have no symptoms at all and due on monday. im not testing until i get any symptoms to make me do it but im pretty sure im going to come on lol

Still no sign on AF, I usually spot CD26/27 and have full on period CD27/28.

Have been like this since having James (had a normal period after 8 weeks, 3 months back on the pill and several 27/28 day cycles after coming off pill)

I used to have a 30/31 day cycle before James so we'll see.

I know a FRER would have shown up now though so I am not going to bother with any more tests.

I am glad I tested today though, if I'd waited until tomorrow I think I'd have been convinced I was preggers and would have been even more disappointed.

xxxxxxx

Woke this morning with spotting so it looks like af is on her way, right on time. Not sure how to feel :roll:

me and oh are going to have a proper talk and decide when to ttc.

How is it going linxminx? looks like you are the last one standing LOL

No AF but another bfn!

I have no more tests now anyway so I am just waiting.

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back