don't know if i can do it anymore.

nmf1987

Reaction score
hi everyone,

sorry for the negative post but i don't know if i can do this anymore. i stropped my pill back at end of august beginning of september last year and still having no joy.

i am trying to not get stressed about it and just let it happen when it happens which is why i havent used opks or anything. i still dont want to in a way as think it might make it worse.

like i said sorry for the negative post. just feel rubbish and want a child so much. (as we all do)

nadia
xxx

maybe try OPK'S for a few months then have a break if no joy they at least let you know your ovulating it can be soul destroying trying took me ten yrs to do it second time round but my god its so worth it

I can understand how you feel...but before you give up entirely i would try OPK's.

Good Luck x

Big hugs x I didn't use opk's bit we weren't trying weren't preventing. I stopped my pill around same time as you. I think it might be a good idea to try opk's just so you do know if you're ovulating and when. I actually ovulated earlier than I thought according to my dating scan so opk's would probably be invaluble in checking! Good luck and don't give up just yet babe!

rrrrrrr hunni

Sorry to hear you have got a BFN...I know exactly how you feel, bless you. Things will get better!

If you ever want to chat then just pm me

Donna x

thank you all for you replys. i have been putting off opks as i think it will make me more stressed out.

like a few others have said just didn't realise ttc was so hard and stressful. something so natural is such a heartache to achieve. i know it will be so worth it when it happens but when?

what pill were you on helen?

xxx

oh hun, sorry to hear that your feeling like this. big hugs
i totally understand why you dont wont to use OPK's, but i really think that they will help you out! if only just to let you know that you are ovulating!
good luck hun and dont give it, it will happen xxxx

thanks hun. hope you had a great birthday. it was mine on the 1st april.

would so love a christmas baby. might look in to opks for next month then. i'm in the 2ww as far as i know at the moment. i was a week late last month so got to see if i go back to normal.

xx

thanks hun. hope you had a great birthday. it was mine on the 1st april.

would so love a christmas baby. might look in to opks for next month then. i'm in the 2ww as far as i know at the moment. i was a week late last month so got to see if i go back to normal.

xx

oh thanks hun, yeah it was really good. happy belated birthday hun!

i was late last month too, got my hopes up a bit too much
how cool would a christmas baby be?, if i concieve this month, my due date would be 2nd jan 2011. maybe it'll come on the 1st so D.O.B would be 01/01/11 :)

ha ha. that will be good. i would be due on xmas eve. eeekkk!!

thank you. hope you were spoilt rotten.

how long have you been ttc? xx

Hi

I know its hard but you can do it. Unfortunatley for some people it just takes longer., which I know is totally crap! As other people have said if you try the ovulation sticks at least you will know if you are ovulating, but if you are having periods each month you should be fine.

Everybody has their down times but thats where the forum can help

Good Luck xx

It took my wife and I the best part of a year to get pregnant. Don't give up, it'll happen :)

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit low about it. I agree with the others that opks are worth a try. Best of luck for your bfp soon.

ha ha. that will be good. i would be due on xmas eve. eeekkk!!

thank you. hope you were spoilt rotten.

how long have you been ttc? xx

xmas eve, omg! double the presents :)

ive been TTC for 4 months now. there was me thinking ill be up the duff in the first month :lol:

Dont say sorry for how you feel......god Ive dont nothing but twist the last few days and as you and the rest of the girls know been up the wall but you have all been here and been so supportive so thats what were all here for.... I know how you feel althought havent been trying as long as you I would also feel the same as you do.....I am the worst one to say try and relax as Im also the biggest stress head when it comes to baby making but were all here for you xxxxx

thanks all. like i said i might wait to see if witch arrives this month and try the ov sticks if not just to make sure. i have never had any problems with periods before. so fingers crossed it wont be too much longer.

thanks to all of you for being so understanding and lovely

xxx

It took me and my OH 1.5 years to conceive.

Like you said as it is the most natural thing in the world we all expect it to be a really quick thing but it can take a while for no reason at all. Good luck and hope you get your BFP soon xx

Good luck hun, dont give up hope it will happen , Try OPK'S x

Hi Nadia

So sorry to hear that you are down by all two week waits. I know how you feel. MY AF is due today but it's not here yet. I've had 5 negative tests up to now in this cycle LOL! really depresses me especially when I feel I've had lots of symptoms since about 6-7dpo:

- cramps - from mild to quite severe as if AF will be here any minute
- lower back pain, hip aches
- around 6-10dpo, very watery type discharge but a few days ago until today (my AF is due today), it's been more lotiony discharge (as if someone smashed some cooked egg whites, sorry TMI). I thought we are suppose to be dry before AF, yes/no??
- feeling hot
- can't sleep - though this may just be because I am so obsessed with trying
- vivid and strange dreams

Anyhow, I just wanted to share my feelings and my thoughts are with you!!!

Baby dusts to everyone!!!

love, Tam xoxoxx

Don't give up hope nmf.
I'd definitely agree with everyone who's suggsting OPKs, just maybe for a month or two to help ensure you're taking advantage of the 'best time' ;-)
Fingers crossed for you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back