missed you all. how are we? any news?

nmf1987

Reaction score
hi girls,

hope you are all well. haven't been on here for ages as have had alot going on.

decided to take abit of a step back from ttc as i was too stressed with everything without ttc at the same time. (still wasn't on the pill or anything though)

i have now been made redundant and am seeing it as a good time to really ttc. new start and all that.

hopefully it will happen soon. as you all know i stopped the pill last september and so far no joy. :wall2:really hoping that if im not as stressed anymore it will happen.

any advice or similar stories would be great as im secretly abit worried about the length of time it is taking.

anyone else got good/ exciting news to fill me in on since ive been away.

nadia xxx

Hiya!! Nice to see you, well as you can see the June testing thread was pretty super for some of the girls, of course us regulars are still here, a couple of v sad miscarriages, and as for me ........ still trying, month after month, cant find anything wrong, just taking forever and ever.... lol, oh and I'm going to be made redundant shortly as well, so totally get where you are coming from! But never surrender!!

Hey lovely I am once again back here again!!!! Lots of new people and quite a few oldies have left with bfp!!!!!

Hope your ok lovely!!!!

Look forward to hearing
From you again!!!!! X x. X. X

Nothing new with me, just waiting 10 days until I can test! :)

xxx

I'm still here just entering my 7th cycle of TTC and hoping we'll get our BFP's soon

Hiya hun, nice to see you back, hope everything is ok with you...still nothing for me, this is my 7th month TTC but me and OH have decided to take a step back this month, no OPK's or anything and just see what happens with a bit less stress...in the meantime I have decided that my baby is obviously going to be just as stubborn as I am, making me wait so long! Lol...
xxx

just coming over to say hello hunny, glad that your back. hope that BFP is waiting for you
xxxxx

thanks all.
sorry to hear that clem. it's a pain but at least we are in it together.

smess i am so sorry to hear your news. hope it doesn't take too long for another bfp.

clairebear got my fingers crossed for you honey. hope its your turn for bfp.

puzzle and jarjar we are in the same boat. i think you may be right on the stubbon thing. definately think thats a problem. lol. good luck ladies and lets make sure we stick together.

and finally misspink i am sooooooooooo happy for you. congratulations sweetie.

i will maqke sure i don't disappear this time have really missed you all.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back