Doing an oopsie during labour

bbee

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Bit of a weird question here..
Is it true you poo yourself during labour? My boyfriend keeps teasing me about it.. Lol does this happen?!xxx

First of all, slap him with a wet fish from me please.
Secondly, some women do but i didnt in my two labours as i had a major clear out the day before.
I believe they dont tell you even if you do though

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Lol honestly the stuff he comes out with!
I'm not bothered about it happening, It will be the least of my worries I'm sure!xx

I did! But to be honest it's the last thing on your mind at that point! X

ive had a few people saying about this too me aswell! a guy at my work said the other day , how are you feeling, i said good and he was like 'oh well what you gonna do when you poo everywhere when you give birth?' :eek: random and stupid lol i dont know why people think thats ok to say just because im pregnant xxx

Meh... i puked, pooped and pissed the bed. Couldn't have cared less at the time!

XX

I did, but I got induced. So i didnt have that good old clear out before hand.

I was pushing so hard I pooped. And everyone in the room went silent (i think they were a little scared of telling me) but I could smell it. I then asked if i had pooped and nobody said anything. I then shouted at them all that i could smell it! haha.

I really really didnt care though. And I had quite a room full of people. it was one of my biggest fears too!

Hahaha so attractive isn't it lol!
As my midwife says, you lose all pride when you get into the delivery room, then pick it up on the way out! Xxx

Despite my husband stating that I didn't, I know I did - I was in so much pain and just could not get my little one out! They said I had one last push with a ventouse before a c section had to be done...I gave it everything I had and pushed SO hard...well...a little too hard I think lol!

Despite my best efforts, I ended up with an emergency c section...oh well! It's not like you have to see these people very often :) xx

I did but my oh didn't tell me until I asked long after the event. They did also pop a catheter in before using the forceps as my bladder was full and they would have caused damage if they'd just gone ahead. It's not very dignified but those midwives see it day in day out so its no big deal to them!

Apparently lots of women do but the midwives are so discrete about getting rid of it people don't know it's happened most of the time. In my antenatal class the midwife running it said if you feel like you need to go you just have to keep pushing as normal because if you start worrying about it you could slow down the whole process. I guess you really don't care when you get to that point anyway!

Pushing generally feels like you're pooing anyway so you can't differentiate between that and pooing.

But yeah it sometimes happens. Depends on your midwife i guess. When my mate poo'd the mw made a joke.

I made my hubby tell me and i didn't Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

My boyfriend will be the first to tell me if I have lol xxx

I was telling the midwife I needed to poo and she kept saying "you don't, that poo is your baby.. Push" I was like "I can't start pushing until I've done a poo" literally 3 pushes later... A pooless baby was born!!!

The feeling of needing a poo is exactly the same as the feeling you get when all pressure is on your foof!

Don't worry! I'm not bothered if I do or don't this time because even if I did with Ella I don't think I would've known!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby Boy due 17th Dec 2013

I was telling the midwife I needed to poo and she kept saying "you don't, that poo is your baby.. Push" I was like "I can't start pushing until I've done a poo" literally 3 pushes later... A pooless baby was born!!!

The feeling of needing a poo is exactly the same as the feeling you get when all pressure is on your foof!

Don't worry! I'm not bothered if I do or don't this time because even if I did with Ella I don't think I would've known!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby Boy due 17th Dec 2013

'Pooless baby' made me giggle!!!
I'm sure it will be the least of my worries but I'd like to be told if I have!! Don't want then all thinking ew she's just done a poo, and me sat there non the wiser lol xx

Hi all. I have had 2 little boys. Second child born just 6 months ago and I never pooed in labour thank god, but I did feel like I was going too!!! Did let lots of wind out though and I was so embarrassed!! The joys of labour! X

some of these tales made me giggle, labour sounds so pleasant xxx

I did, I was so scared about that happening but at the time I had no idea and was high on gas and air! Midwife discreetly got rid of it and I only know cos I made DH tell me after. X

if i poo my boyfriend will be sure to never let me forget it but its all the beauty of labour!!! x x x

I did but I didn't know until my hubby told me I had!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back