Welcome to PF's New 'Labour & Birth' Forum

StirCrazy

Reaction score
Pregnancy Forum has had a bit of a growth spurt recently, so we thought it would be great to expand the forum to give you an area specifically for discussing the final days of your pregnancy :) In here you can make birth plans, and chat with others about what to expect during labour and birth (many don't know the options they have).

We hope you find it useful :)

Enjoy!

Regards,
The PF Team.

ps. If you have any threads in 3rd Tri (or see any) that you think would better in this new forum, feel free to press the
report.gif
icon on the post and send us a report saying 'Labour & Birth thread' and well move them over :)

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will be using this! we will be like the first people to have our labour and birth stuff in here :D x

is this also the part where you can put birth stories? My hubby and I are planning on a unassisted homebirth (with perhaps the midwife arriving after the baby is born) but I would love to write a birthplan and post it anyway. We are firm believers of no intervention and especially no medication whatsoever so whatever the outcome is perhaps some might be interested in reading our story (if I have given birth obviously I am now still pregnant).

is this also the part where you can put birth stories? My hubby and I are planning on a unassisted homebirth (with perhaps the midwife arriving after the baby is born) but I would love to write a birthplan and post it anyway. We are firm believers of no intervention and especially no medication whatsoever so whatever the outcome is perhaps some might be interested in reading our story (if I have given birth obviously I am now still pregnant).

Hi Helen.

You can put your birth story here: http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/birth-announcements/

:)

Hi Helen.

You can put your birth story here: http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/birth-announcements/

:)

thank you so much :)

Hi Ladies,
I am 25 weeks pregnant and have been looking into hypnobirth. I have read Marie Mongan's book and have strated to listen to the cds that are supposed to help you learn and enter self hypnososis.
When I read the book I really bought into the idea; it seems to make real sense. But now that I am trying to learn how to do it myself I feel a bit daft!
Has anyone else had a hypnobirth? What was your experience? Any tips?
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back