Doc has refered me to EPU -UPDATE ON PAGE 4 ! PICTURE on page 6

Ah jj Im only just catching up on threads after being away and being hectic....Im so sorry your having such a rough time atm....i ahve everything crossed that the spotting stops and all is well at your scan...thinking of you hugs xxxx

Any phonecall yet JJ?

Thank you for all; your lovley messages:love: doing this , is so much easier with you lot right there with me X

Thanks Vix - NO! I am going mad, I tried ringing them just now and it rang and rang and then ended up on an answer machine , where it said this may not get picked up the same day! arghhhhh I feel sick I am so nervous , I so can't waikt till tomorow for scan, another night sleep like last night is only making me more of a mess , fingers crossed she calls soon, or I may just have to turn up on the doorstep (I know they don't start scanning till 1pm onwards from last time).

Last edited:
:hug:will be thinking of you, let us all know when you hear something xx

Any phonecall yet JJ?

Thank you for all; your lovley messages:love: doing this , is so much easier with you lot right there with me X

Thanks Vix - NO! I am going mad, I tried ringing them just now and it rang and rang and then ended up on an answer machine , where it said this may not get picked up the same day! arghhhhh I feel sick I am so nervous , I so can't waikt till tomorow for scan, another night sleep like last night is only making me more of a mess , fingers crossed she calls soon, or I may just have to turn up on the doorstep (I know they don't start scanning till 1pm onwards from last time).

Sounds like my EPU, never answered the poxy phone :wall2: Fingers crossed hun xx

:dance:they rang yay - got appointment at 1:45pm , so should just get back before school run, and OH can come too and hold my hand cause I'm a woose !:)

:dance:they rang yay - got appointment at 1:45pm , so should just get back before school run, and OH can come too and hold my hand cause I'm a woose !:)

Yaaay!! Will be checking back later for an update xx

Great JJ. Hope the scan goes ok, got everything crossed xx

Really glad you got your scan today, will be thinking of you, let us know how it goes xxxx

Thinking of you honey x x

Really hope everythings ok Hun xx

Hi Guys, I'm back and I have an alive baby !!! For now it has a heartbeat so I'm really pleased. :dance:

As I had thought due to me getting a late BFP and very faint ones at that, they dated me exactly a week less then my LMP dates, so I am only 7 plus 6 days today and turn 8 weeks tomorow instead of 9.

So now 4 weeks to go till 12 week milestone, but baby is alive so I don't care and guess what , for peace of mind they offered to scan me again in 2 weeks time, as my baby died at 9 weeks last time and I have not reached that yet. so have scan for 23rd June at excatly 10 weeks, and booking in for 24th June.

she showed us the heartbeat, and then at the end I asked if I could see it again!, so she did , ahhh X

Got a pic , but having trouble getting it on, so will try again later

Thanks for all your support girls, means alot XX

Oh that's great JJ, I'm so chuffed for you. Really nice to hear they are looking after you too. You must be so relieved xx

Ah, so so so pleased for you JJ what a relief! They sound very good where you are, nice to know you're in such good hands. Sounds like you've got a little fighter in there :) xxx

Thats absolutely fantastic news!!! So thrilled for you. Excellent that they're looking after you so well too!

:yay: JJ I am so so pleased to hear some good news :hug: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back