Feeling alone little bit of a rant sorry

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
I feel so alone, my Mums so supportive but I feel so down most of the time. When ever i think about my baby im soo happy but i don't really have anyone to share this with which makes me feel really down.
Because of my age they have refered me to social services, which mean everyone at my Mums work now knows im pregnant because guess where she works....
I hit 12 weeks tomorow so maybe i'll feel less worried about MC after that but bleh i just want someone to share everything with.

How old are you hon and do you have eople to share it with after your scan? Not long to go now. Xx

19 and sinse becoming pregnant i've had to leave all my very close friends 3 hours away at the university i love. <3

hello, i have the same alone feeling a lot of the time, more than welcome to Private message me, Ill talk to yoU! ive just turned 20 so similar age to you honey x

It is not the same as talking to friends face to face but this forum is the perfect place to come to when you are feeling down and lonely. It is perfectly normal to feel that way.
I was 21 when my first one was born and am now 23 expecting my 2nd one. Even though it was what I wanted very much I do often have lots of doubts as I miss seeing my friends and going out with them etc. Even though I live with my partner and everyone is really supportive I still often feel down and lonely - you have got your hormones to thank for that! ;)
There is always something to worry about, at first it's making it to 12 weeks, then there's cramps or not enough movements or too many movements etc etc etc. The list is endless! :) But be positive, everything will be absolutely fine with your baby! And once he/she is here you will see it was all worth it (however much of a cliche it sounds!)
Feel free to message me if you ever want to talk or have any problems, questions, worries or just wanna talk to someone! :) xx

Oh hun, we all go through it, I think the added hormones dont help the case either!
This forum is the best place to be when you feel down, its not the same as meeting up with mates for a coffee or something but it helps just as much. Everyone on here are so supportive and have helped me through loads of down times, we'll all be here for you in everyway we can :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back