• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Going to epu :0(

demand a scan hun! hancuff urself until they give in lol! xx

Good luck hunny. It could be many things not necessarily really bad xxxxxxxxx

Just popped back to pick kids up going back for a scan at 4pm so will know more then. Ive got a cervical erosian which couldve caused some spotting so you never know it might be ok yet? Will be back on later x

Im back!! Its in the right place and thre is a yolk in the sack (think thats what she said) but as its so early thats all we know so ive got a scan in about 14days to check for a heartbeat then. So my shoulder pain is unrelated and the spotting could be because they saw i have a cervical ectropian and also the sonographer saw a blob of blood next to the sac and she said i might have ssome more spotting from it or it might just disolve itself. So for now everything looks ok. Thanks everyone xx

So glad everything is looking ok for you. Hope the good news keeps coming with your next scan. :)

I know!! Stupid isnt it? Stupid shoulder pain if i hadnt had that they wouldnt have had me go to hospital because i had no stabbing pains or anything and only a small amount of spotting. Im a bit happier but have to admit its put a bit of worry there that wasnt there before because ive never had a scare like that before. I had little bleeds with my daughter but that was all no pain or anything.

Glad everything's ok hunny but you were right to get checked xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back