Doc has refered me to EPU -UPDATE ON PAGE 4 ! PICTURE on page 6

I've been thinking about how you've been JJ. Hope everything goes ok :hug:xx

Hope all goes ok JJ, lucky you've got such a good GP! Glad they've been so efficient xx

Hope you get your scan tomorrow, and everything is ok. xx

Awwww hun I desperately hope everythings ok :hug:

You will be in my thoughts tomorrow hun, i'm praying for a nice strong heart beat on the scan :hug: Good luck xx

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, really hope everythings ok hun xx

good luck for tom jj, i hope so much that all is ok for u. lots of love.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope everything's ok and you don't have to wait too long for your scan :hug:

This is such a worrying time for you..... I am just so pleased you at least have a great doctor. Hopefully they will scan you tom and fingers crossed for a good outcome......... lots and lots and lots of love coming your way............................. Mushy xx

hope everything goes ok at the scan tomorrow!!!
Sorry you have been going through this for a week now!! :hug::hug:

fx everything is good hope they do they scan soon big hugs and my thoughts are with you xx

Oh jj I hope everything is ok :hug: it must be scarey for you. Fx the scan is tomorrow to put your mind at ease x

I really hope you get a scan and everything is hunky dory. Thinking of you hun xxx

Hi Hope that you get your scan pretty soon and that everything works out good for you, like ive said to a few girls today Ive had constant spotting from 4 weeks til now xx

Hope you get your scan quickly, and hope everything is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back