EPU are great x

Mummytoo2boys

Reaction score
I had a mc on the 2nd of September and found out on the 6th October that I was pregnant again, went to midwife last week and she told there wasn't much she could do. Yesterday I phoned the epu and explained my situation and the midwife said I should have been referred there, so she has booked me in for an early scan on Monday, she said they will check me over and scan me, I'm so happy I phoned them :)

Good!! This is the reassurance you need...I had the same..I fell pregnant without a period inbetween and here I am 33 weeks :) but I had a scan at 6w, 9w and my normal 12w :)

Glad they are fitting you in! Its nice to know that some midwives actually understand how hard it is after a miscarriage :( sadly, alot dont :( xx

Excellent! Hopefully it will make your midwife realise there is stuff she can do if she can be bothered.

You know it's the law to provide us with pics yes? :) xxxxxxxxx

Yeah defo, it gave a great feeling when the midwife on the phone was so understanding, just wanting to see my baby and be reassured everything is going well xx

And theres absolutely no reason why it wouldnt be :) fingers crossed for you hun...keep us posted :) xx

oh thats great hun, you should be able to see a tiny hb too! make sure you get piccies for us, you will prob have to ask for them tho xx

Yeah my hubby works away so he can't make it on Monday so I'll defo b asking for a wee momento :) x

Do you get a chance to get a picture if you rbeing scanned at EPU because wheni had my 6 weeks scan i didnt get asked and im having my 8 week scan on thursday, should i ask them for a piccie? x

Epu is always been good to I have had 3 mcs and this time I got a 6week an 9 week scan :) good lick for ur early scan x

Hi Lola im going to ask for pic as my hubby is in the army so need a pic to show him x I'll let all u great ladies know how I get on I'm excited but also nervous xx

Great news Hun, enjoy ur scan today can't wait to see pics? :) xx

Thanks for this post. I had MMC in January and now currently 5w 1d pregnant again. Went to see doctor who said he'd write to hospital to ask that they see me early given my age (40) and my previous MMC. Waiting on letter from hospital but if don't receive it this week I'm gonna phone them next Monday when I'll have reached 6 weeks stage and ask that they see me.

Good luck to everyone :)

Hope your scan goes well today - so glad they were so lovely x

Aww that's fab hunny. Can't wait to see a pic!! Good luck sweetie xx

Hi ladies all went great, my lil baby's heartbeat was clear and strong :):) so happy x will post photo later, u can't see much tho lol. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back