Do you all have names picked out

star fish

Reaction score
Does everyone know by now what they would name their child?

We have a list of 5 names we are taking in, but a favourite and a second favourite just in case he doesnt look right, so he's bound to end up one of the two.

But I feel by this stage we should be more sure!

Yep, had our name picked out since beginning of tri 2! Definately not changing it either because we've wrote it in his baby record book :D

Just a middle name we need to think of now...

Last edited:
I've found the name thing a lot harder than I imagined!! I think we'll go with Brody, although still unsure whether that spelling or with ie! :roll:

It's not for definite though. It's soo hard!

X

I know exactly what you mean... I should have thought more about it really but im trying to avoid an argument until the last minute.

I have Alfie, Finley, Jack and Joshua picked in that order but I still haven't decided on surname Jones (mine), Burggess-Jones (both). I haven't told ex oh it's definitely not his surname (burgess).

I think it all depends what they look like doesn't it? I imagine Alfie as blond hair and blue eyes so if he comes out with brown hair he just wont look like Alfie.

Make a pregnancy ticker

No we can't agree on any names at all, boys or girls, we still have plenty time I guess but its going to be difficult as we like totally different names! Found it much harder than I thought.

We've picked Jack, and it kinda has to stick as he has a door sticker with his name on brought by one grandparent and a train with his name on brought by other grandparents :) x

I liked Alfie, but OH didn't, me & OH had totally different choice of names also. Jack was all we agreed on xx

We had Sophia Marie picked for ours but OH heard Francesca and prefers that so its that now instead.

Yeah we've chosen Lewis, aka little louloulewydewychewyboey etc etc I can see it now. It's gonna be cute :)

Pip is probably gonna be Louis/Louie James, we have Rory James as well but we prefer Louis/Louie.

Yep had a name picked out from very early on!!

No one knows except me and OH!!!

We have a list of 4 and can't decide :wall2:

Yup name picked here its Jayden and Adam as his middle name after my dh xx

I had Seth but when he came out he really didn't suit Seth! So we took 2 weeks 5 days to decide since his birth and he is now William, Will when he is being good and William when he's a naughty boy xxx

We have had ours picked out for a few months now, Alice Olivia or Leo depending if its a girl/ boy :) x

Got a few on the short list but keeping an open mind, if none of them suit her. We might be inspired on the day with a totally new one?

ive had mine picked out for years. did have a boys name too but i ended up with a cat that had that name and it really spoiled it for me so im glad my LO is team pink so i can use the name i have loved for years.

I had Freya chosen for a girl as soon as we found out the sex xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back