Have you got your name(s) picked?

you've all chosen some lovely names....

We're having:

Poppy May for a girl
Jack Oliver for a boy

We found it really easy for girls names and we've got about 3 backup girls names too but we've found boys names really hard and Jack is about the only name that we both don't dislike :hug: :hug:

Everyones picking lovely names :D

Charlie is our favourite (surname is Robertson) but we also like Lewis & Leo. I have loads of other names I love but my OH says I keep picking dogs names :roll:

I think we have settled on Nathaniel Joshua for our boy. Slightly concerned that along with Jacob, our first son, the names are both very biblical but it is the only name we can agree on that we both like. I also like Theo but husband is not so sure...we will see what he looks like when he is born!

Ours are Declan Thomas or Molly Elizabeth. I'm being induced a couple of days before my dads birthday so we may add Stanley to the name if it's a boy.

I'm going to have a hard time not calling it Whitey though.

Our son will be called Blake Ashton Arthur Porter just cant wait to meet him now, i already have personalised things with his name on so we better not change our minds lol :D

Isla Stephanie (Stephanie after my nan who died this year :cry: )

Or

Alexander Stewart (Stewart being my maiden name)

charlotte_ said:
got it planned, but keeping it quiet incase we change our minds, haha.

We're doing the same.Also because we don't want to hear any negative comments or "better ideas" from anyone.Thought we were the only ones who keep it to themselves

widowwadman said:
charlotte_ said:
got it planned, but keeping it quiet incase we change our minds, haha.

We're doing the same.Also because we don't want to hear any negative comments or "better ideas" from anyone.Thought we were the only ones who keep it to themselves
Im not hat bothered about negative comments etc! If someone doesn't like the name I picked for my babs then that's not my problem! :lol:

ha, it sure hasn't been easy, we'd finally agreed on a girls name only hear that some distant friends who just had a baby girl as well used the same name :? , which by the way was Marni. There is no way I'll be using that now!
So we're back to square one, and we still have no name for baba! Should the scanning lady have made a mistake during the 20 wk scan and got it wrong then we already have a name for a boy - which I ain't saying! But for girls we just can't seem to find anything we both like :roll: !!!
Poor child!
D

HI
Where having a boy, and my D/H wants to call him Sam after his grandad, Which i love but had to point out that Sam rhymes with my name Pam we giggled for a while then D/H asked of i would change my name lol
Deffinatly think where sticking with Sam

Were expecting a girl :)
we was going to name our boy Finley James but have decided on Nicole Isobella for our little girl We was going to go with Eden when i first fell pregnant but we love nicole and dont think we will change our minds now :D My DDs name is Elle (middle name Jane same as myself, mum, grandma then five generations after that!) and i love it people always think its strange but its so pretty- i think :D

we have settled on Owain and Ryan but not got middle names yet :? xxxx

I think we are pretty much decided - Neil pretty much decided her name before she was even conceived! :rotfl: But I've said I want to wait until she is born to make sure it suits her before I agree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back