So have we all picked names?

Not yet got a few I like but OH isn't keen ! So were just going to wait til we see his face & choose his name xx

I've no ideas....what I like my Dh doesn't and vice versa and I used to work in childcare which has ruled alot of names out.....I really need to get thinking !!!!

We're calling our little boy Jacob. Haven't told anyone other than a few people on here as i dont want families opinions so not telling them till he's born, much to their annoyance! xxx

ditto!! too many family members have opinions, i feel once they are born they have no say then. xx

Lillianne Lucia. Me, hubby & boys love it! Don't care what anyone else thinks, its our choice, not there's lol :) x x

Maybe Tyler but we haven't decided on anything I like Jude too I think I want to see him before I decide!

Alexandra Julie Haines, Alex for short me and OH both liked it an the only other one he suggested was the name of my best friend turned worst enemy so that was a deffinate no no Julie is my mums name so think MIL was a little bit pissed off at that but I dont care because I dont like her and OH suggested using my mums name because he knows how close we are lol xxx

We think his name will be Ollie. Haven't quite decided on the middle name its either Joshua/Sebastian. but this could changed to my brothers name - Karl

Brody or William. But this could change...lol.

x

I'm pretty sure we're calling him Louis. We pronounce it as in Lewis but I now prefer the Louis spelling and don't mind that some people will pronounce it Lewy because that will probably be our nickname for him anyway. His middle name will be Isa which is his uncles name.

Snap jojo! Although we will pronounce it Louie but DH doesn't like that spelling - trying to convince him tho :)

We've chosen Dillon Robert for a boy and Millie Elizabeth for a girl but we have 2 back up names for both incase we change our minds. We haven't told anyone our choices as we don't want people giving us their opinions x

we have 7 potential names at the moment :oooo: hoping that when he arrives he will look like one of them more than the others.

one thing i have learned during this pregnancy is that i will never discuss names with family and friends again, people love to tell you when they dont like the names :roll: xx

Definitely Pos! Drives me mental. Plus they love to tell you what their names will be when they're pregnant so they can claim them :roll:

My Mum thought she'd throw in yesterday that if we name him Brody it should definitely be ie at the end as otherwise people will spell it wrong. Even though she doesn't know a Brody. And it's probably a name that will get spelt wrong anyway.

xx

Baby Noah here :) not picked a middle name yet. Wanting something that means something and isn't just random, but only names that are from OH's family tree are old fashioned like Edwin! And from mine, best one is George, which is nice, but think the partner isn't too keen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back