Do you all have names picked out

I had my girls name chosen for ages but I found boys really difficult. We do have a name now though :) x

No names picked here.

I doubt my LO will have a name for ages. Me and OH can't agree. :(

We like Alex/Alexandra, Lucy and Eleanor. We have agreed on all three but not sure which to use until we see her.

Good luck Hun, don't panic a name will come to you, if it hasnt already xx

Last edited:
I have two names in my head - Lily and Georgia, most of the time i feel more like she is Georgia - but the first time i mentioned it to DH he said - "thats a war torn country" - he seemed to have random responses for everything i suggested.

He keeps saying wait and see what she looks like - in my head Lily is blonde - so a dark baby would rule that out right away. Dunno if DH is really against Georgia or just being annoying. lol -

So No - we're most definitely not set either.
xxx

We have loads of girls names we love but not many boys...and we are having a boy ! We can't really agree on names I love old fashioned names my DH hates them......not many sound right with our surname.....there are loads of boys already in the family so all the 'nice' names have already been chosen.....and to top it off with me working in childcare for 20 years there are so many names I have thought no way ! It's toooo difficult to choose !!!!!

Last edited:
We have a list we've whittled down finally to two bit it has been so difficult as dh and I like such different names! We're now waiting to see what he looks like!

We finally have a name just need to decide how to spell it cos i dont think it sounds right the way hubbie wants to say it and spell it, if that makes sense LOL X

We have managed to agree on two of each sex and then we will see when they are born what they look most like!

We like Alfie James or Harrison James for boy. Isla Rose or Lily Rose for girl.

Xx

After changing his name a million times we have settled on Jack and David for his middle name :) XX

Its hard isnt it! I'm still so unsure..... Do you think having dreams where he has a certain name should be heeded?

Depends - do you like the name - i had a dream that my little girl was called georgia - and im still tending towards that. xxx

I don't have a bfp yet but I've got a name picked out for a girl if we have one. Boys names I find harder but I like Leo. I've had the girl's name picked for a couple of years.

x

Last edited:
We have got two names and we going to decide when we see him, he will either be George or Freddie. Just lately we have both been calling him Freddie so that seems the favourite for the minute but will have to wait and see on the day :)

were still struggling have Lauren, Carly, Robyn, Kayla and Danielle left from our origional list but not sure if were sold on any of them

Way harder than i ever thought it would be,

We should start a tread where everyone posts there own name and OH and see if it give inspiration to us lol

Think we are pretty set on Maisie Jayne - I still have it in my head that I should have a back up boys name just in case they were wrong :x

Its hard isnt it! I'm still so unsure..... Do you think having dreams where he has a certain name should be heeded?

I agree that it depends on if you like the name. I keep having a dream about giving birth to a little lion cub which is related to the meaning of one of our names and the one I prefer so I keep telling DH every time I have this dream! He's even started dreaming that I give birth to a cat! (might be related to the fact we already have two gorgeous kitties though lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back