names....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
as we are all here is 3rd tri and the time is near, do we all have names picked?

we have our boys name, have had since TTC

girls name i think we are now set on as well but not a middle name

We have chosen a boys name but I like something else now :roll:
I daren't tell OH just yet it took a lot of compromise to come up with the name we have.

Think i'll wait till he is born and bring it up then :rotfl:

We have had both a girls and boys name picked for some time now :cheer:

Erm.....no :rotfl:

Really must start thinking........ :wall:

yep

Georgia and Zachary

even though not sure on their middle names yet!!!!

weve had 3 different names so far lol but i think weve finally decided at last

I dreamt our little girl's name at 5 weeks' pregnant which kind of took the fun out of the whole thing, particularly as we both loved it.

She was originally Constance Elizabeth though, and then I had another dream a week later where Lizzie and Jane from Pride and Prejudice (!!) came to see me and said that they really thought Jane was much nicer as our surname is so long.

SO weird :shock:

I've had Logans name sorted since the beginning of 3rd tri :D

I like to have two names just incase they don't look like one, our last one was going to be either Riley or Corey, he looked like a Riley. This time we have just called my bump Alfie for about 3 months now, so I hope he looks like a Alfie otherwise it's back to being called Beanie!

I don't have anything for sure yet but made some progress last night on possible boys and girls names ;)

I had my mum, dad, sis and nephew helping. My nephew wants to call it "ceese" (he's only little :lol:)

Bee said:
My nephew wants to call it "ceese" (he's only little :lol:)

Maybe he knows something you don't and you're having a ceese-arian? :rotfl:

debecca said:
Bee said:
My nephew wants to call it "ceese" (he's only little :lol:)

Maybe he knows something you don't and you're having a ceese-arian? :rotfl:

Don't say that!

No its his word for Cheese :lol: My brother had spent the whole day saying cheese to him so he kept saying it.

There were some other suggestions but I can't really type them :lol: They wouldn't make sense

we have our name unless it doesnt suit him then we have a back up :)
manda xx

We have a shortlist....of about 12!! :lol:

Really must get round to reducing it a bit or this baby is gonna have either no name at all or a whole LOT!

And we havent got a boys name at all so those scans better be right!!

I've got no names yet, havnt really had any throughout, still got a long time to think if one though but i get the feeling im going to have to wait until the baby is here to name it, i no that irritates his daddy but i dont care, i wanna make sure the name is right so unless soemthing suddenly hits me we're waiting

We've got a boys list and a girls list. We have our favourites for the moment but that may change as it has done already. I think we are fairly set on the boys name but we might just put the girl names from the shortlist in a hat and pull one out once baby is here :rotfl:

We had one boys name and one girls name picked out by 3 days after we found out we were expecting.

pretty cool seeing as we hadnt been planning babies or anything!

luckily we have really similar tastes and also are both superquick with decision-making...we dont mess about!

We have one picked already....Theo :cheer:

We had our girls name sorted before we found out i was preggers (and we weren't expecting to have kids for another 5-6 years)!! and we've stuck with that, the middle name took a little longer but now we are sure that Faith Lily is a good choice :)

We spent SO long talking about boy's names. Finally agreed on one and then it was confirmed she was a girl. Lol.

Yep got my name sorted for her. Me and OH picked it before she was conceived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back