So have we all picked names?

Dollie

Reaction score
i know theres a name forum but thought it wo
uld be nice to see the tri3 names all together and who we'll be welcoming into the world very soon! :)

Our little man is Joshua Mark, we already refer to him as Josh :)

No! Me and DH just can't find anything which really speaks to us. My Mum keeps boimbarding us with names which is starting to cheese me off mainly becaise most of them are awful.

Im glad we picked ours early so we avoided the suggestions, lol. Maybe when you meet LO you will b able to pick x

Im glad we picked ours early so we avoided the suggestions, lol. Maybe when you meet LO you will b able to pick x

I really really hope so, it's starting to stress me out.

we have picked Noah if its a little prince, and Mia if it's a little princess.

havn't even told family yet as they will all want to change the names, so i'm not telling them till bubs is born. xxx

We'd made up our minds since before finding out he was a boy. But haven't told people yet, I know they probably won't like it.

we have picked Noah if its a little prince, and Mia if it's a little princess.

havn't even told family yet as they will all want to change the names, so i'm not telling them till bubs is born. xxx

Aaww lovely names x

We have Louis James but still callin him Pip in case he doesn't look like a Louis when he is born!

havnt picked yet but our list is

Kayla
Carly
Erin
Reina
Lauren
Erica
Danielle
Robyn
Shea

And im sure there were a few more lol

I think we have had our name for a while now but we have kept it hush hush from everyone so it can be a suprise lol. We have mentioned this paticular name to our parents n very close family and they seem to like it. :) xx

If ours is a boy he'll be called Joshua Andrew Ison. If it's a girl then she'll be called Bethany Heather Ison. :) But we are prepared to change should he/she arrive and we feel that they don't look like the names we picked. LOL.xx

I have in my head Georgia or Lily - if she's getting a telling off for kicking too hard I tend to use Georgia at the moment - not entirely sure if DH is happy with these but when ever i bring up names he says can we not wait and see what she looks like - although he never really says No to me anyways. lol
xxx

I
I have in my head Georgia or Lily - if she's getting a telling off for kicking too hard I tend to use Georgia at the moment - not entirely sure if DH is happy with these but when ever i bring up names he says can we not wait and see what she looks like - although he never really says No to me anyways. lol
xxx

I love georgia, think its cos thats what OH calls me though, lol. he sings michael bubles georgia to me but inserts my name in there (laura)

We are torn as my husband said i can pick this ones name so i chose willow but he hates it so much hes begging me to change it! So ive chose harper. But im determined to have willow so still not decided! People hate my choices but its what i like so i dont care! Ha x

We're calling our little boy Jacob. Haven't told anyone other than a few people on here as i dont want families opinions so not telling them till he's born, much to their annoyance! xxx

I
xxx

I love georgia, think its cos thats what OH calls me though, lol. he sings michael bubles georgia to me but inserts my name in there (laura)

My georgia comes from the fact that she seems to Love the singer george strait - guaranteed to get her dancing every time. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back