So have we all picked names?

Plus they love to tell you what their names will be when they're pregnant so they can claim them :roll:

So true!!! OH really wants the name Seb and i quite like it too but a friend of mine has 'claimed' it so we can't have it, even though her OH doesn't like it and she is about 5 years off having a baby!!! xx

I think we will call her Keeley Rose but only just decided that this week and have a few back ups so this might change. Haven't told anyone in the 'real world' as I agree with you all on other people loving to give negative opinions. Rose is my mum's name and Keeley we just really like. Other possiblities are Rylee and Macy.

Alyssa May Vaughan for us. unless the sonographer is wrong and she turns out to be a he and then id like to have Sebastian Peter Jeffrey Vaughan but havent cleared it with OH yet lol. its his job to name boy baby but he has just not bothered due to us getting told shes a girl.....

Plus they love to tell you what their names will be when they're pregnant so they can claim them :roll:

So true!!! OH really wants the name Seb and i quite like it too but a friend of mine has 'claimed' it so we can't have it, even though her OH doesn't like it and she is about 5 years off having a baby!!! xx

Pfft! Take it if you want it! You know I keep wondering now if one of my friends had said she liked Brody and I can't remember for the life of me if she did. I know it's been on my phone list from the start. If she asks, I'll just say it's OH's fave name too.

x

Some lovely names ladies, took me and OH ages to agree! But he just seems like a joshua to us now :)

It's do difficult I love Louis larly good name. So many lovely names on here and some great ideas too. I have a coulple of names but as yet undecided.

So far we both like Katie, Lucy or our favourite Alexandra. No middle names chosen just yet.

Our little one is going to be Meghan Lesley Steel. We are carrying on with my fiance's family middle name as it works for a girl too and its also my dads middle name.
While I was in hospital this week I had to have another scan as my bump is still only 30cm and Im 36 weeks ( baby is fine she is now about 5.5lbs ) and the sonographer confirmed that we are definately having a girl :)

we are telling everyone that his name is

bostwick jesus

just cos ppl keep telling us not to call him anything stupid! lol

lol noone has given an opinion n my name, they ask if we have any, i say mine and they all say its nice. guess im lucky lol.

my gran seems to think i am gonna call him Marvin...i think it is cos it is the only bristol city player she knows, but i told her he wasnt being named after city she then decided i was calling him Brad....after brad pitt, i dont even like brad pitt

I tell people the names we have picked but they change quite often and they can't keep up! At the mo its Louie/Louis and everyone seems to like it. Mind u, I do give them "the look" so they know not to say anythin if they don't! Lol!

We have decided on Lily Belle Rose Gower :D Lily as we both love it, we were lucky and found it very early on and just both completely fell in love straight away. Belle because OH wanted his sisters name as the middle name, her name is Isabelle though which we both thought was a little long with Lily but think shortened to belle sounds so pretty, and rose as Im Roseanne and Rose is also my nans name :) we condidered double barreling Lily Belle b as we think we call her that a lot, but have decided to leave belle as her middle name that we will use sometimes :) loving everyone elses name choices! emmy, I llove willow and harper!! :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back